• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Salas Reflektor-D Power Supply for Digital

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
That is the one for opamps which is +/- 12V or more? Better use a BIB which is ready for such with symmetric sections board. Reflektor-D would need voltage ref modifications to go there and single polarity stacking (like with batteries) arrangement.

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
You may start it now or in a week's time anyway, your call, because what I wanted to revise on the SSHV2's artwork is done on my part but CRT has a hardware problem with his workstation PC and wasn't able to embed it yet. If he will make it until you close the round its OK, if not, on some next GB. Its not a technical change, so don't let it delay plans.

That is the one for opamps which is +/- 12V or more? Better use a BIB which is ready for such with symmetric sections board. Reflektor-D would need voltage ref modifications to go there and single polarity stacking (like with batteries) arrangement.
Its a single rail of 5v, would that be reflector-D then? Can I use BIB?

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Group Buy period is in effect, and will end at 4/19/2015

Okay, if you have signed up for the GB, you should have received an PM with instructions to deal with payment.

If you have not signed up for it, either enter your DIYAUDIO name into the spreadsheet linked below, or Private Message me and we can take of it from there.