• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for RTX6001 Audio Analyzer with AK5394A and AK4490

Status
Not open for further replies.
The AK4490 has five different build in filters. @Jens can the be switched somehow in the RTX6001, if not which one is chosen?

I also prefer the RTX6001 as DAC currently over my Soekris DAM 1021. However the most obvious differences are at high levels ... I have some hope that this can be fixed (perhaps filter clipping..??) But that gets OT now.

TNT

Joined 2003
Paid Member
The AK4490 has five different build in filters. @Jens can the be switched somehow in the RTX6001, if not which one is chosen?

I also prefer the RTX6001 as DAC currently over my Soekris DAM 1021. However the most obvious differences are at high levels ... I have some hope that this can be fixed (perhaps filter clipping..??) But that gets OT now.

And in the Danish DAC championship we have in the red corner JensH and in blue trunks, Soren :)

//

And in the Danish DAC championship we have in the red corner JensH and in blue trunks, Soren :)

//

I don’t have the Soekris DAM 1021, but I have a few sound cards running on USB power which are quite good, and do not differ too much to result in a strong preference, but the RTX really is in a different category. Going back to the other sound cards is really hard. The only thing I can think of to do in the future is to do measurements for FIR filters to compensate the amps and speakers directly using the exact setup.

Joined 2009
Paid Member
We are getting close to the final shipments. Units are ready for immediate shipment.
All order confirmations have been sent.

A few have not paid yet. :snail:
If you have not received/seen the order confirmation, please check your inbox and spam folder.
If you haven't received the email, please get in touch with RTX to get it sorted out. Otherwise you may miss the opportunity. :eek:
In the unlikey event that you have regretted signing up for the GB please let us know as well.

We are getting close to the final shipments. Units are ready for immediate shipment.
All order confirmations have been sent.

A few have not paid yet. :snail:
If you have not received/seen the order confirmation, please check your inbox and spam folder.
If you haven't received the email, please get in touch with RTX to get it sorted out. Otherwise you may miss the opportunity. :eek:
In the unlikey event that you have regretted signing up for the GB please let us know as well.
I would not mind to buy another unit, so if somone ends up not paying, I am interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.