• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Gb: F5 Pcb

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm really pleased with the looks of this batch of boards the blue and gold goes better together than I had imagined. :D

Here is a shot of the F5 v2:
f5_v2.jpg

And one of the F4:
f4.jpg

Smokey LIVES! one channel anyway.....

Hey Christian,
Do you have any of the older style (smaller) boards left? Yeah, I need another one. Too many times removing parts from one board to another I guess.......... While bias them up today I got a smoker. Surprise. I just love that smell. One channel is running just fine, but I'd prefer a stereo amp to a mono.
I'm going to order NEW parts this time and not try to save and reuse the old ones. I'll get my F5 Yet!

Thanks,
Ron

I should add that I only need ONE board, not a pair

Last edited:
Hello Christian,
I received the PCBs this morning and also today I have finished my F5 built with your F5 PCBs from a year ago.
The new boards are very nice, it's easier to spread the transistors on the heatsink.
Here's a picture of my F5 with your PCBs v1. I used an alu U-profile to put the transistors on the heatsink.
Thanks!
Danny

Attachments

• DSCF2168s.jpg
    DSCF2168s.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 493
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hacksawed Cviller Board

This weekend I finished putting together Cvillers boards.
Since they did not fit into my cramped quarters too easily, I hacksawed the ends off. It's outfitted with the caddock power resistors which fit perfectly.
The heatsinks are overkill, but allows them to dissipate some heat for sure.

Attachments

• caddockedF5.jpg
    caddockedF5.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 330
Last edited:
Hello Cvilller!
I would like to have a pair of F5 boards. I am new to this so if you could give instructions how to pay and give you the delivery address.
best regards
Timo

Didn't see this until now, but I can see you have found my order page. Your boards are on their way. ;)
If others are interested, you can have a look at my blog for instructions - I still have plenty available.

This weekend I finished putting together Cvillers boards.
Since they did not fit into my cramped quarters too easily, I hacksawed the ends off. It's outfitted with the caddock power resistors which fit perfectly.
The heatsinks are overkill, but allows them to dissipate some heat for sure.

Looks interesting, does it play yet?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.