Free Parts Essay Contest

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
On the off chance: what I have been looking for is a good stereo microscope to inspect my SMD soldering. I've got a few cheap USB ones but the lack of stereoscopic depth makes it almost useless.
But good stereo microscopes are expensive and I can't justify the cost.
So I've been waiting for the perfect deal for a few years now ;-)

Jan

On the off chance: what I have been looking for is a good stereo microscope to inspect my SMD soldering. I've got a few cheap USB ones but the lack of stereoscopic depth makes it almost useless.
But good stereo microscopes are expensive and I can't justify the cost.
So I've been waiting for the perfect deal for a few years now ;-)

Jan

A very off chance I am giving away parts, not tools. Although I do have some very old oscilloscopes that wandered into the shop. Due to shipping costs it will take an amazing essay for one of those.

A really big thanks for all the parts! Just received the package today. Lots to sort through and make some great projects with. That is really kind of you to extend such a favor to so many members of the DIYaudio community. I'll look to pay it forward down the road and spread the joy of DIY electronics. Thanks again!

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
A very off chance I am giving away parts, not tools. Although I do have some very old oscilloscopes that wandered into the shop. Due to shipping costs it will take an amazing essay for one of those.

I know. And let me take this opportunity to thank you for your generosity Ed. Not just giving away stuff but actually paying for the shipping. Chapeau!
So what types of scopes are those Ed?

Jan

Perhaps you have some odditie, be it germaniun or SiC/SIT thingies? I am digging germanium now. I already have some collected from other member, I built choke follower, and have Tube/Germanium hybrid pre (250mA bias @ 15v) planned, yet have to postpone due to lack of heatsinks and such. Perhaps some small (and old) J'fets? I imagine most of stuff I can buy online, (if affordable), yet again this rare/old stuff is quite super if compared. It calms down my aching heart. Quite physical. If you have something old, not heavy (shipping wise), I am interested in it, probably. Can say I wrote a small demo essay few posts ago. Will try harder if get excited.

A small why and how would I act and conduct.

Many of us are familiar with energy therefore with Universe on some level and vice versa. Also many if not most uf us are touched by music. Now I am a simple man, therefore I cannot easily put these together in my mind and speculate about this topic. Still, as a self-educating and answers seeking man I chose my path quite far away from academic and theoretical knowledge. If I summarize all of my knowledge on this topic, I can try to explain briefly about Einstein being stubborn and claiming that quantum physics cannot have a clear vision/idea of particles "because we are pre-destined", versus the other physicians trying to describe this entanglement as someting that can and should be described by wise formulas and detailed behaviours of particles.

Because I am a middleman, with my small notebook I will point to words I see clearly - polarity. Each smallest "light" particle will have endless entanglements to "pre-destined factors" being it's origins, destiny and forces acting upon it. Okay, you may ask, what's the big deal? Now see, you may put things upon scales first to note how important this is for me, yes. On a simple gravity based scales I see molecules in my body and around it being different than yours, for sure.

Harmony and symmetry. That is the title. It comes late into play. Because I have a dark dream that once there was NOTHING for so long. So long long Darkness. And excitement came out of it's eternal nothingness state and broke "symmetry of Nothing", therefore we could say that harmony is a dream caused by momentum of Eternal force approaching it's peak once, yet not having it in a perfect way. Now we all kill and eat and do things that are ugly. We find opposite gender pretty. And such. I think you may understand my way of thinking. Now say I reaaaly badly want to be unborn, in Nirvana, save the World and so on. Yet I barely understand how emitter follower works. All of evil dudes boooing at me.. shush. I understand, I think, from perspective of light and darkness, plus and minus, that audio term harmonics is about SYMMETRY of same poles (we call this good thing then, because you get to be your own middleman, god, whatsoever) OR A-Symmetry approaching symmetry of opposite polarities being very very complex game where all of conduction angles have endless complexities of many leveled revolutions (just like molecules). And some prefer this micro-macro cosm balance, while some much like to be "bit spaced out".

But to be serious.. disarmonia, my friends. Disarmonia let's me call you friends, because I am king of scales in this mySpace, I evaluate thing so fast and radically, because I have been worshipping disarmonia like mad. Disarmonia is a different science. It is quite like equating Death within every step, because it is true, truly present, that way it is more efficient and so on. You close your eyes to see better then. With mind's eye.

Disarmonia means to take all of harmony and turn it into a miracle that is called truth. To put all of good things I have ever understood, to focus this love of Life and sometimes even more Death in one force, a pure time-traveling Sine, I need to build an amplifier that is precious in it's form, and I inspired myself by looking at beautiful women behaviour and understanding my position as male. She must leave me before I even notice. I must follow within the tunder she made. Because I was scared for her Life, I did meet her. And I gave her a passageway. She left a passage. And a way. Oh sorry, I must be daydreaming. But no. Conduction angle and velocity of P - type and N - type I shall reglament according to good and bad. Weak and strong. Yes, master. Precious.

In my 27 I have clearly (like sobriety drug kicks in) witnessed "musical ear" giving me strange kicks of luck and happiness just once. Until then I never even knew what it really means. But I am sure there are more like me. We get dragged by heavens and hell with music. Maybe it feels like there are heavens and hell within your musical ear tingling it. But now there is me knocking on them doors and saying - give me all I need to build a space ship! Yes!

Precious. That's how mad I am. I believe in it. I witness it. In a meanwhile few died from hunger or war. And temptation to write angry and loud messages is somewhat on the same level as soldering something and closing eyes to see, opening ears to speak and such. I don't know, oh well, I do know why I do so little of it all. Because for most of my free time I am stuck in semi-lethargy, two beers make me drunk and there I go, billiardd of thoughts I scale, from ear to ear, just to make metaphysics into reality. And when angels come to see me, I am ugly and drunk, chaotic and scary. Yes, precious, you gives us parts, then we buys beer for ourselves. Just being honest. I see no point in focusing on nice PCB, clynically beautiful stuff at this point. I seek something else. As a bonus my amp I use photoed.

Attachments

• 16064274999671502858798821472661.jpg
    16064274999671502858798821472661.jpg
    584.8 KB · Views: 88
  • 16064276282921618338060882890259.jpg
    16064276282921618338060882890259.jpg
    969.3 KB · Views: 92
Last edited: