• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

First One - mosFET amplifier module

Mikha
Sometimes some sellers are selling options, not tuned sound of music, in this case, can not claim.
If there are statements to the contrary, I want to understand is the question !?
Maybe just a bad instances are boards I got (similar cases have been in practice), but that the two boards and two bad ???

Let Lazy Cat, I ordered your product in December 2014. At that time were 1.3 !?
If yes, then why you sent the old version?

As already explained here FO v1.3 is custom made (manually upgraded) for ready made amplifiers in chassis only and it is not planned to go into production. FO v1.3 is intermediate version intended to all members who are willing to make upgrade by themselves according to upgrade manual. The main SQ difference is in mid/high detail resolution, if you like I can send manual to your e-mail. :)

Happy new year all.

AxelFPS, seems you have good gear and from own experience using better gear small things as if just change a piece of stranded multi wire to solid core can sometimes make a big difference for the sound stream to go liquid and coherent.

From your review you like the bass not rest, what I seen for CFA verse VFA reviews bass is CFA weakest point so something is turned around here.

Dare i ask if you use recommended grounding/safety earth schematic executed without flaws and small thing as live power wire zero and phase in right phasing.

It's not the end the world your system sounds best another amp but that its bass that is best in your FO makes me post, good listening/soldering.

LC,

Can you clear your PM's in your inbox so I can send a PM?

Thanks!

Anand.

Uppsss, done! :D

Hi!
I have 2 FO and 2 Smps1200a400.
If I use 4 FO only for medium/high, I can use 1 SMPS for 2 FO??
For the low I use a IRS2092, it's OK?
Or I must use 4 SMPS??

Yes, of course 1 x SMPS1200A400 is perfect for two First One modules in low output current or higher than 8 Ohm impedance speaker systems. :up:

Class D is OK for lower spectrum, anyway try to compare bass resolution between the two, it's not always a question of power to bring better and more listenable bass. ;)

Last edited:
Andrej, can you quickly solve my question? It takes a very long time for you to answer my questions and offers in the mail.
We do not live 1,000 years, to answer the question in the e-mail during weeks. Why do you respond to the letter only after my messages on the forum? Can you be a bit involved to approach the issue.