female musicians-

I've just been for a long walk and dug out the headphones for my phone - not used in over six months.
It was in random mode so I never knew what to expect as I had forgotten what was on the card so many pleasant surprises. Sam Fish and Danni Wild there quite a bit.

A Taste:
Jet Airliner

Runaway

Grace Potter.
Cortez The Killer

Things I Never Needed

Stars
She does lots of different versions of this, all of them good.

Heart Of Glass
Cat Popper on Bass!

I don't get it, is this thread about female musicians or about cute chicks in high heels, doing their best to sing?

Not exactly my favorite music genre, but here's a female musician that certainly fails the latter description.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWter1w4vWE

Yu Kosuge. :)

This Japanese pianist visited our small Scottish market town last Fall. Works by Bach, Beethoven, Takemitsu, Liszt and Wagner were featured. I had not heard her before but to say that she was probably the strongest, most powerful top level Classical piano player that I have heard in over 50 years is the unvarnished truth. I was astounded!:)

There are plenty of good musicians out there, vocalists and instrumentalists, who are both talented and female. IF your requirement includes factors such as looks, dancing ability, sexual entendre etc then please be honest and admit it...just don't imagine that because there is appeal in the (many) non-musical departments of show business that singers who have simply not got singing talent are musical stars!

[Good electric blues SYN08...I found that it sounded better with some top secret bybybabies in the circuit! :D ...also good to see you here again!

Last edited: