female musicians-

Sandra Cygan (14 - 15 now) from Kołobrzeg, Poland.
Despacito

Love the impromptu chorus :)
She is busking to pay for her own violin, the ones she uses are borrowed.

Ja dla Ciebie Ty dla mnie

Love Hurts.
15 here although appears to be older.

Ballada dla Adeliny (Balade Pour Adeline - Richard Cleyderman)

She plays keyboard quite well too, and usually dresses very nicely.

Last edited:
Personally, excepting some very few singers like the Spanish Ana Belén (sorry for the tilde but in our language it is sometimes mandatory) or Ella Fitzgerald results to me very stressing and unpleasant, so I avoid listening them.

It's a strange thing.
Not a conscious decision but for many years now I have listened almost exclusively to female musicians/singers.

Jackie Evancho being at the top of the list, not included here as she sings (and how!) but rarely plays any instruments.

Further to the previous:

Larkin Poe (Megan & Rebecca Lovell)

Preachin' Blues

Black Betty

New Pony

Mad As A Hatter

Personally, excepting some very few singers like the Spanish Ana Belén (sorry for the tilde but in our language it is sometimes mandatory) or Ella Fitzgerald results to me very stressing and unpleasant, so I avoid listening them.
I made an involuntary mistake, omitting a comma and a couple of words, that reverts the meaning of the expression. Here is the errata:

Personally, excepting some very few singers like the Spanish Ana Belén (sorry for the tilde but in our language it is sometimes mandatory) or Ella Fitzgerald, the other results to me very stressing and unpleasant, so I avoid listening them.

My aplogies.

YouTube is way too easy a way to waste an afternoon. The right hand side links are fun to chase - just don’t toggle AutoPlay to on or you’ll never leave.

I particularly enjoyed the opening riff on banjo here
YouTube

And yes, Ms Lola can not only play the piano, but rocks the hell outta pair of stilettos and sequinned minidress. Loved the Moonlight Sonata, and We are the Champions.
Thanks, myglaren, y’all got me started

Last edited: