F6 Amplifier

We're like a bunch of addicts. I guess that makes Mr. Pass the head of the cartel. That would probably make a better reality show.

"Silicon & Flames" "The only place you can witness burning sand outside of Nevada Proving Grounds." "Wednesday nights at 10:00PM...7:00 Pacific."

"OMG something's smoking, but it aint crack!"

I might have missed it but what is the measured gain of the F6?

Jam

P.S. Mr. Pass works way too hard and much of it for our benefit so I propose we put aside one day every year and proclaim it Pass Day .........and our guru should not be allowed to work on said day.:cool:

I might have missed it but what is the measured gain of the F6?

Jam

P.S. Mr. Pass works way too hard and much of it for our benefit so I propose we put aside one day every year and proclaim it Pass Day .........and our guru should not be allowed to work on said day.:cool:

BUT HE LOVES TO WORK on his hobby!
Don't take the day away from him, that's like the wife making me go on a trip for vacation when I want to be doing my hobbies on vacation!

Rush

Pass Day Celebration

.....maybe so but it gives me a chance to celebrate. ;)

Jam

Attachments

• stock-illustration-13259075-office-celebration-cartoon-vector-illustration.jpg
    stock-illustration-13259075-office-celebration-cartoon-vector-illustration.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 429
Last edited:
Aha , finally someone posted something conclusive to my thread about " what happens to our "stuff' after we die " ! :D

Yes , it's much better this way than going to a dumpster ! Do parts have souls ? Some people believe that EVERYTHING has a soul of some sort ! In that case this IS the way our "stuff' should go . ;)

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Jethro Tull - Nothin' Is Easy (with lyrics) - YouTube

Nothing is easy.
Though time gets you worrying
My friend, it's o.k.
Just take your life easy
And stop all that hurrying,
Be happy my way.

When tension starts mounting
And you've lost count