• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F1 Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Your welcome Andy. I've benefited from so many GB's, I thought it's time to repay the community.

Gjorgji, You're good and paid in full.

Status update: We are about 60% paid up at this point. I sent an email reminder to nearly everyone who has email enabled through the fourm.

I'll keep everyone informed at each stage of ordering and delivery.

-David

grenert said:
Honestly, I doubt this will work with my speakers, but it seems like fun :D
If you are short on buyers, let me know, and I can take two boards.

Cheers.

Predator864 said:
Can I buy 2 boards ?

We now have paid orders for 120 boards. Anyone who wishes to participate in the GB, please feel free to place an order. This GB closes on Monday, and boards will be ordered on Tuesday morning Pacific time when the PCB mfg opens for business.

The boards should arrive in about 2 1/2 weeks from time of ordering, and then 2-3 days to package and ship. Delivery date will depend on your location and customs processing.

I'll post progress reports to keep everyone informed on the status.

-David

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.