Dx Blame ST - Builder's thread - post pictures, reviews and comments here please.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Good crispy...i see you know how to do too.

Pointing with a finger in the Canada direction you will perceive high pressure inside your skull when pointing the man's place do that repeating inside your mind his name and family name...this gonna be painfull... then hold your breath for 50 seconds pointing...your head will have pain alike something that gonna explode, and as a consequence you gonna be very tired..this is the method the 108 years old gurú teached me.... Christian pray helps if spend an hour doing it.

Joseph Siejack is the name.

This use to work fine.... point the rigth hand longest finger and scan some degrées pointing the Canadá direction..the correct place (null and peak... high or low signal intensity) will present pain in between the eyes..then you will point the location.. if no pain..then you cannot do... this is alike scan with an aerial to receive maximum signal when maximum reception is achieved (radio goniômetro or radio goniometer .... II world war method used from Germans to find pirate radio transmissions).... If you do not have intimacy with the process .. then drop it.

Help him.... if you know how to do, then help him..there are obstructions in vains... trouble in vains (arterial sclerosis).... heart bigger than normal and a little bit weak... problem in one valve and trombos (blod cloths) that can obstruct already damaged left leg too.... sino atrial node with problem too.... some hearth failure (insuficiência cardíaca).... he may need more oxigen...well..you will see the stuff while concentrating energies.

I am needing C2sea but he is weak today..to send some energies too.... Joseph must survive..he has this lovely young daughter that needs him..he must stay with us for more 17 years long..at least.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• His daugther.jpg
    His daugther.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 428
Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
:p Mr. Carlos Sir, I really need a big favor from you, I,m going to the hospital tomorrow and I need you to throw some postive energy to me. My heart isn,t doing my body very good this day. So say a little prayer for me. Thanks Evette:eek:

Hello Evette - I have sent you positive energies and tonight when I say my prayers you will be in them.

Perhaps you will feel a tingle in your tummy and a lightness as if you are not quite touching the ground as heavily as is normal - a little bit like being weightless - except that you aren't weightless.

Regards - c2c

Hello everybody. I just want everyone too know That I,m still here. In addition I want everyone to know That I thank you all with my whole heart ( whats left of it ) And it brings tears of joy to recieve such warth and support from so many people. I,ll always remember this act of kindess..Please forgive my terrible spelling at the monent I,m still drug up. So everyone please send me your addresses by PM and If I have What you need I,ll send it to you. Love Joe/Evette

Joined 2006
Paid Member
You and your daughter are in my thought and my prayers Joseph. Your name is an easy one for me to remember because it is my step-fathers name.

Now you need to relax a little bit and let your body mend. BTW - I've had my chest "cracked" open. I was given a little teddy bear to "hug" when I need to cough and clear my lungs - that bear came in very handy because it really hurt to cough for the 1st couple of days!!! It will become easier - and you will get better soon - have every faith in that...

Mr.Mean Man 1964,, Mr. Carlos Sir,,Mr.C2CThomas,,Mr.Crispy Circuit, ,,Mr.Zen Mod Mr.Wayne,,ALL of you gentlemen will always be in my thoughts and prayers. And everyone else including Mr Rudi in Germany,,If anyone of you people ever need something I can provide PLEASE just let me know. If I have It just let me know,,And it,LL be yours. I love you all. Now for the nasty detaiks The doctors Did the operation in my left leg and right leg,,They call it angioplasty they inserted 3 different size STENTS and they also used a ballon to explan my arterys, the complete operation took over 8 houirs. During this time I had another heart attack But I was in the right place when it happened. God was watching out for me. I,m a very lucky person to still be hear,,They told me I,ll need another operation when I become stronger Maybe in another month or so. I,ll maybe come home in a few more days,,I,m not sure but I hope so. I really do miss my little family Because I love them so much. Good Night everyboby. JoeéEvette

You are here and you will continue to be here

There are some injections they apply into your bely that avoid blood clots.... i do thing you are having these injections...soon you will be better.

We gonna make a shield..you will be with us for more 17 years... at least.... this is what we pray for.

Uncle charlie will go before you....well...i will prepare a party for your future arrival there...you know...girls and steaks...some ice cream, some beer.. and all celestial songs will be played through a Dx amplifier....hehehee.... i will try to make it standard in heaven.

regards,

Carlos

Joined 2006
Paid Member
We gonna make a shield..you will be with us for more 17 years... at least.... this is what we pray for.
regards,
Carlos

Joseph - you are in my prayers every night - and you will be in my prayers every night until you are safely past all surgeries you might need! Have yourself a good, long, and happy life!!!

Carlos and & I will most likely beat you to diyAudio Heaven - but this is a step to the next level for us. Carlos will bring his amps - I'll build some speakers!!:D:D:D

Hi everybody ,

I have an old dead Grundig V35. The power supply is ok providing 29 volts unloaded after rectifying, and is designed for 280 watts. There are only 2x10000 microfarad caps.

is it too low voltage for a try with blame ST?

I have dreamed of this amplifier for months . The amp would work at 6 ohm impedance, at low volume level.

While alive , Grundig was capable to deal with a couple of BWs 683 (didn´t die due to that)

Another option would be Elvee´s circlophone , looks less demanding for me.

what do you guys think? Do I have to upgrade the power supply?.

I have four amps in good use at home, and do not want to expend more money...

Thanks in advance.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.