DIYA store "Wolverine" (Son of Badger) .... suggestions ??

I don't know if there is a Mouser cart for us, but I'm working on one now. There's a bunch of BO stuff I'm subbing and want to know about Q1-Q2 & Q3-Q4 they are thin on these. Is it okay to mix something like?

Q1 BC559, BC 560, BC556, BC557, BC558

Q2 BC549, BC550, BC546, BC547, BC548

Instead of Q1 BC559, BC 560, BC556, BC557, BC558

Q2 BC549, BC550, BC546, BC547, BC548

I ask because there are none to be had in all four combos like the second. I would have to go to Digikey and I hate splitting orders and doubling the ship.

Last edited:
I think I got pretty much everything at Mouser with the subs you guys had available.

I need to export and do a compare, I got enough to do 2 boards and in some cases more. If Anyone approved for the project wants to use it let me know. I have a shared link and password I can send you.

About $300 in parts.
JT

I did both options for rail voltage and for the resistors for X hfe etc

Last edited:
Joined 2016
Paid Member
I think I got pretty much everything at Mouser with the subs you guys had available.

I need to export and do a compare, I got enough to do 2 boards and in some cases more. If Anyone approved for the project wants to use it let me know. I have a shared link and password I can send you.

About $300 in parts.
JT

I did both options for rail voltage and for the resistors for X hfe etc
Hi JT, thank you for creating the mouser BOM. I think that sharing it publicly is not problem. But lets just wait until the other people prototyping the board have had a chance to get there parts.

If you can pm myself and Jeremy with the link to the bom we can send it out to the other people prototyping.

I'll also send Harry a copy so we can update anything, if needed as prototype testing continues.

I agree, I wasn't going to post it here. I sent JJ a messge to say I was working on it and would get it to the testers. If nothing else, most everything is in the cart and they can make changes.

It took me a few hours to do get it done, there's no need for everyone to waste that time...

"Happy to be here Boss."

Who says that? :darkside:

It's going to be tomorrow, about 3hrs of that mind numbing shtuff is all I can take. It's pretty close now, but I ran out of gas. I would also like someone else to go over it before it goes out Jeremy, or Stuart, but I know you guys are going full speed on other stuff, perhaps there is someone else who wants to go over it. I know there will be stuff I missed. Small resistors, type of stuff and subs.

JT

Joined 2016
Paid Member
It's going to be tomorrow, about 3hrs of that mind numbing shtuff is all I can take. It's pretty close now, but I ran out of gas. I would also like someone else to go over it before it goes out Jeremy, or Stuart, but I know you guys are going full speed on other stuff, perhaps there is someone else who wants to go over it. I know there will be stuff I missed. Small resistors, type of stuff and subs.

JT

Hi JT, thank you for your contribution to the project. Harry is looking after the BOM so he is probably the best person to check over your mouser BOM. I suggest that you send him a pm and start a discussion. I know that he is involved with helping his neighbour at the moment. But he did say he would have some time. I'm sure he'll let you know his availability.

Thanks again

Stuart

Thompsontechs
I am currently busy helping my 96 year old neighbour with repairs to his house. He cannot get a tradesman because of Sydney's lock down.
I can only look at my computer late at night, so send me an email with your questions/ comments and I'll try and respond late tonight.
--------------

I want to take the opportunity to thank Keentoken, Sandro and Bonsai for their assistance with this amp. Without their help we would not have progressed to this level.

Hope the prototype boards work as good as the spice results.

Got it Harry... Just trying to create the cart and sub was a major pain in the rear, I can only imagine to create the bom.

I' drop it in your PM it will have a link and access number. You have permission to change any and all things in that cart.

I have more of some parts because I wanted them.... The cart is for 2 boards and some extra stuff.

JT

Last edited: