DIY progress report

The one and only
Joined 2001
Paid Member
gl said:
Maybe I missed something somewhere or screwed up my browser (both of which have happened before on more than one occasion) but I can't seem to access www.passlabs.com/np anymore. Did that directory disappear with the coming of the new web site? I just went looking for the updated F4 schematic there.

As reported recently, that was the folder that got hacked and
brought down our site and email for three days. It was wiped
and currently unavailable.

Now I can make some serious DIY progress. Look what Magura brought back from the the Burnin' amp fest:cool: Magura has handed on many of the parts that he brought back, so the other DK diy'ers can benefit from them. Ofcourse I am sure all of you other guys bringing back stuff, has done the same... Would be sad to see the stuff end up in some drawer. Did anyone build anything yet, with those nice TO3 fet's? I am looking into the Son of Zen series, now that I have some of those metal-canned powerfets;)
It is very cool to receive a tube of powerfets with a personal message on them, from Mr. Pass:cool: Thank you very much.

Steen:cool:

Attachments

• irf240.jpg
    irf240.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 1,294
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
steenoe said:
Now I can make some serious DIY progress. Look what Magura brought back from the the Burnin' amp fest:cool: Magura has handed on many of the parts that he brought back, so the other DK diy'ers can benefit from them. Ofcourse I am sure all of you other guys bringing back stuff, has done the same... Would be sad to see the stuff end up in some drawer. Did anyone build anything yet, with those nice TO3 fet's? I am looking into the Son of Zen series, now that I have some of those metal-canned powerfets;)
It is very cool to receive a tube of powerfets with a personal message on them, from Mr. Pass:cool: Thank you very much.

Steen:cool:

ya lucky SOB

:rofl:

shall we write together similar messages this year?

:clown:

edit:

where's da my plastic toob , with ZM's name on it ?!!

Attachments

• rofl.gif
    rofl.gif
    25.5 KB · Views: 1,001