Destroyer x Amplifier...Dx amp...my amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you very much for reply.
I think that adding all that stuff you suggested could solve the problem, but I can't understand why the other realizations of dx amp work fine but not mine. Adding emitter R means solder them under the pcb and cutting copper traces, and the same for the miller caps on tip...
I think I will leave this project. I have a pair of pcb ready for DX BLAME amp and all related components buyed on digikey. the transistor I have are MJL3281/Mjl1302.

Or I could realize another class AB amp, stable and with no problems...have you got any suggestions? I was looking at symasym amp (I realized it in the past and it worked good, but I didn't like the sound ver much :( ).
I have all the components for symasym, I miss only mje15030/15031....

I'll appreciate any suggestion to listen and enjoy some music,....help me please :hypno1:

I should not mention it in this thread, but look at the link in my signature, the one on the right there ;)

thanks a lot. i wa looking for p3a by R. Elliot (I ve all the components ready) but can't find a valid layout for pcb ready to print

q1 & q2 are bc559c

I've 2 populated boards and it is fully working;If you are want them let me know .I also have 2 emty boards of the this amp

Are you shure about Q1-2 they are NPN you need PNP ?You need bc549
I can send you some 2n5401 if you want
Here a link to help in the future http://users.tpg.com.au/gerskine/greg/PNP Small Signal Transistors.htm

Last edited:
there are some errors in that link...bc549 is NPN, bc559 is PNP

about the board...i think shipment from USA to italy is very expensive and takes a long time...

I only need a p3a layout file...

I founded this, would you give me your opinion about it , please?

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I live in Belgium
Let's talk over mail

hey guys what about the solder bride is touching the trace, you guys thing it might be the reason the output blow up ?

Attachments

• solder.JPG
    solder.JPG
    164.9 KB · Views: 810
Once in my life i learn something important by a forum guy that put himself "on hiatus"... he felt people had the desire to banish him....but people have not banished him..... he felt that "on the air", as a sensitive guy he decide to banish himself.... and then he posted an image "on hiatus" in the place of his picture and decide not to post anything more as a protest of something that have not happened....no effective banishment happened...but he perceived a "conspiracy" evaluating moderators action related him... he understant "against" him.

Ahhh, gromanswe? -> diyAudio - View Profile: gromanswe
Nothing since 3rd August 2002.

Status
Not open for further replies.