Dedicated PSU for DEQ/DCX2496

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've sent the board files to the factory today. I cross my finger to do not discover a late error...

I changed some placement to fit bigger caps (C27, C28 and C34) and added a PI filter in the 15v circuit. Added a ferrite at the 3.3v output (HF was coming from the DSP board).

proto_pcb_dcdc.jpg

It should but nothing is definitive in real life. ;)

Dedicated transformer (230v only) = 40€
PCB (double side, gold plated, thick) = 12€

+ shipment cost (may be a small box or an thick envelop, I don't know yet).

Count around 50/60€ of components if you have to buy all the stuff (the DC/DC module is the most expensive part, around 15€). I do not offer a complete kit. I'm not organised for that. But may be a GB can be organised by someone for the most difficult parts to source (DC/DC module, heatsink, SMD caps, connectors, etc.).

Transformers and boards are ordered. All stuff would be available first or second week of November. A gift for Christmas. ;)

Read further in this thread. All these have been already said.

Attachments

• deq2496-psu-diy-dcdc-0.4.3.pdf
    54.3 KB · Views: 226
Re: LT1963AET-3.3

pepenoutte said:
Hi
Where can i find a LT1963AET-3.3 ?
You do'nt give a farnell's ref and i cann't find it in farnell or radiospares
best regards

Yes, I discovered that the TO-220 is no longer available at Farnell. They only carry the soic version.

Can be ordered at Linear site (or you can try sample too).

http://www.linear.com/purchase/

My web site is in construction. A week to wait may be before the opening.

The last PCB prototype is OK. The size is 8 x 9 cm.

I'll order tomorrow morning the first batch of PCB. The toroid are already in order. I also ordered a small batch of miniCLOCK.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.