• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

DAC-END R (ES9018) full assembled board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
You should totally ditch the 2134 and use OPA1612. I have done some extensive listening tests (me and many friends) and the OPA1611 (single) actually sounds better than the OPA627 and OPA1612 (dual but same as 1611 otherwise) is much better than the OPA2134.

Some people I know totally hate Opamps but are ok with the OPA1611/12. Also the OPA1641/42 are the J-Fet versions and they are excellent as well.

You should try them

Do

Last edited:
Hi Andrea and Quanghao

Do you plan a multi-channel version when this great success GB is done (to be set after a digital XO) ?

Thanks
Jean-Louis

Amanero company is testing a custom ASIO driver to use more USB DAC module as a single multi channel audio device.

This mean 2 usb cable for any stereo channels.

I will give you an update soon about this solution.

Hi, Quanghao!
As far as I understand quiet a few members are interested in a board for tube I/V.
I have 3 questions concerning this:
1. When are you going to make the board?
2. Could you incorporate CCS on the board itself?
3. Could you make an option for Russian 6S3P valve (http://www.russiantubes.com/prop.php?t=12&p=291)?
Kina regards, Daniel!

Hi, Quanghao and Andrea!
It seems my massage got lost among payment notifications.
Could you answer please?
Maybe it will make sense to wait a bit and ship dac base and valve PCB together.
Kind regards, Daniel.

I have integrated in the firmware the rolloff setting, fast to slow.

You can change the setting by remote during play.

I am still working on phase change.

Attachments

• Rolloff_Slow_and_Fast.gif
    Rolloff_Slow_and_Fast.gif
    24.4 KB · Views: 428
Hi, Quanghao and Andrea!
It seems my massage got lost among payment notifications.
Could you answer please?
Maybe it will make sense to wait a bit and ship dac base and valve PCB together.
Kind regards, Daniel.

At this time we don't think to create a pcb for the vacuum tube output stage.

You can ask to Quanghao for a pcb of the power supply
http://www.audiodesignguide.com/DACend2/Cricuit-Suply-for-IV.jpg
used in the old DAC End 2

The vacuum output stage is very simple so you can assemble on air with the CCS by kandaudio.

For the power supply it is easy create a passive solution like my Phono End
Hi-end phono preamplifier

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.