• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

CRC Power Supply (Class A amplifier)

Hi Prasi,
I need two board of Analog Design - AD-CRC-PSU-PCB - High Quality Dual Rail Universal CRC PSU PCB , I tried to order through diyaudiocart website but they return me an error about shipping options...
It's possible to order direct to you ?
Let me know how.
Thank you in advance.
Salvo.

s.mafodda@adicem.it

Hello Salvo,
Yes, definitely its possible to order PCB from me.
Please share your complete name, postal address, postal code and paypal address by private message to me(just click my user name and choose the " send a private message to prasi" option). I will then send you an invoice through paypal, against which you can make payment. I will then ship the PCB's to you via a tracked shipping service thats very economical.

The sales through diyaudiocart is for Indian diyer's only. I will be taking care of all International needs for this PCB.

since you posted your email address, I will shortly send a paypal invoice to you. Please make the payment and share your details as per above, and we have a deal:).

regards
Prasi

P.S. You might already be aware of this information, but Posting this info for the benefit of others.:)

edit: invoice sent.

Last edited:
GB VII officially started with me getting a flurry of requests for PCB by PM. Fortunately I had ordered a batch of 50 PCBs to cater to the sporadic requirements all year through.
I have about 54 PCBs as of today and already 16 consumed...
DIYA Member thro PM 6 boards
DIYA Member thro PM 6 boards
DIYA Member thro PM 4 boards

So 38 more remain of the 5 pin caps CRC PSU pcbs.

I also have about 5 PCBs from the first GB with 4 pin caps. I am willing to give away these at 25 USD+Paypal+S&H. Let me know if anyone is interested.

regards
Prasi

Status update

GB VII officially started with me getting a flurry of requests for PCB by PM. Fortunately I had ordered a batch of 50 PCBs to cater to the sporadic requirements all year through.
I have about 54 PCBs as of today and already 16 consumed...
DIYA Member thro PM 6 boards-delivered
DIYA Member thro PM 4 boards-delivered

So 38 more remain of the 5 pin caps CRC PSU pcbs.

I also have about 5 PCBs from the first GB with 4 pin caps. I am willing to give away these at 25 USD+Paypal+S&H. Let me know if anyone is interested.

regards
Prasi

xrk971 2 boards- shipped
Somak Maitra- 2 nos.-delivered
DIYA member thro PM - 2 boards- shipped
DIYA member thro PM - 4 boards- shipped
outtek - 2 boards- paid
BRN- 2 boards- invoice sent

So 20 more remain of the 5 pin caps CRC PSU pcbs.

Hello Prasi,
To get airflow up through the rectifier heatsinks, could I drill a few strategically placed holes?

Hello Vunce,
Yes you could, but take care not to thin out traces above or below.. Also you could use kapton tape (2 layers) over places where heatsink is likely to touch the pcb. grey area as shown.

regards
Prasi

Attachments

• kapton.png
    kapton.png
    183.3 KB · Views: 329
Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
xrk971 2 boards- shipped
Somak Maitra- 2 nos.-delivered
DIYA member thro PM - 2 boards- shipped
DIYA member thro PM - 4 boards- shipped
outtek - 2 boards- shipped
BRN- 2 boards- shipped

So 20 more remain of the 5 pin caps CRC PSU pcbs.

Joined 2014
Paid Member
Hi Vunce,
The MUR880, for example has a max operational temp rating of 175C. If you are running at say, 65C or 70C even, probably no big deal. Mine are at 65C and I am not going to lose sleep over it. :)

You’re probably right X, the rectifiers I’m using are rated to 150°C . Since there is a third output on the PWM fan controller, adding a fan would not be a problem if I lose sleep over it, LOL :)