Burning Amp Is November 9 & 10, 2019!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Heart palpitating episode , shortly- WTF!?!

less than 36h to flight , I started online check-in procedure

after few forms filled , given data of US Visa ( I have valid to 2021) , damn form is asking for US transit Visa ( flight change at Heathrow , 4h between flights)

what !?!

I checked online , on several official and non-official pages , prior to booking flights ...... and I certainly didn't need bloody transit visa

so , again - call contact center at Belgrade Airport , guy told me that , as far as he know - I need one!

What to expect from someone , if I'm calling in midnight? :)

further checks - on uk.gov site - I don't need that - if I have US Visa :rofl:

it seems that I'm going to calm 100% only in the morning , with first morning coffee , when I'm going to call Airport Passport Control , to confirm what I already know

Hasta La Vista , Make my day - Punk!, I'll be back, Don't eat the Yellow Snow .....

:devily:

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
damn pets woke me up

out-in, out-in, in-out

I'm the pet , evidently

:clown:

to answer on dreaming related question - bigger speakers are always handy object for purpose mentioned

appropriate gif:

Attachments

• crazy_pilot.gif
    crazy_pilot.gif
    28.2 KB · Views: 336
Joined 2010
Paid Member
November 10th will be the BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!

I have returned from Santa Claus's (Nelson Pass) Fortress of Solitude (home) at the North Pole (Sea Ranch) bearing a Sleigh (Toyota pickup) full of gifts for good little Greedy Boyz and Girlz everywhere (Fort Mason this Sunday).

Variac, Dana Brock, and I visited Santa Claus's workshop, garage, and storage unit while the Jolly Elf himself pulled treasures from his full stocked shelves.

Just from memory some of the goodies include:

- Pairs of full range drivers including Foster FE103 SOL, FE166E, FW225, Zu Audio, Wild Burro Betsy, and Beyma.

- Multiple Parts Express knock down 15" sub cabs and multiple 15" woofers.

- Four Tractix horns and matching compression drivers.

- Two boxes of manly sized transformers.

- Two boxes of manly sized heat sinks.

- Two 3 foot long and 3 foot long fiberglass horns (we left the bigger pair for next year!)

- Dozens of 3 inch tweeters.

- One very special item of historic interest.

- Eike Linkwitz is also donating items from Siegfried's workshop which will be part of the raffle and silent auction

The raffle and auction at this year's Burning Amp is going to be EPIC!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.