Burning Amp Is November 9 & 10, 2019!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2010
Paid Member
Volunteer for Blankets Needed!

I rented a pickup to have space to transport 72 moving blankets to Burning Amp.

That pickup is now full of raffle items.

I desperately need a volunteer with a larger vehicle to pick up the blankets at my place and deliver to Fort Mason on Saturday between 1pm and 4pm. Possibly a couple more tubs of tools as well.

To win a "Hero of Burning Amp" medal, pick up the blankets Sunday evening and store them at your house until next year! If not I can take care of them Sunday.

Thanks in advance!

-Tom-

Tom, a pity my old ute wouldn't fit in my carry on luggage.

Thanks in advance to the second hero of BAF2019. Tom, you get the first spot for that accolade. All I can effectively do is offer a pair of hands or spot you and 2nd Hero a coffee/beer in gratitude.

Best wishes for a low stress result.

Last edited:

I desperately need a volunteer with a larger vehicle to pick up the blankets at my place and deliver to Fort Mason on Saturday between 1pm and 4pm. Possibly a couple more tubs of tools as well.

To win a "Hero of Burning Amp" medal, pick up the blankets Sunday evening and store them at your house until next year! If not I can take care of them Sunday.

Thanks in advance!

-Tom-
Hi Tom,

Where do you live? I'll be in the city for brunch with a friend on Saturday, then off to the build session. I think I can help.
I don't think I can get all 72 blankets in my car but I have a 4 door Passat that has a very large trunk. I'm happy to load it up and bring whatever I can to fort Mason. I might need a little help loading and unloading I have a bum knee.

Jeffrey.

On my way:

Currently 38,000ft above Iceland. I gather it's rather chilly outside.

See you all tomorrow!

NICK

Attachments

• IMG_20191108_123618_resized_20191108_064034376.jpg
    IMG_20191108_123618_resized_20191108_064034376.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 392
The one and only
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Yes, the boyz were here on Wednesday to help pack up stuff.

Here's Mark and Dana and Jack stuffing up the ACP+ and H2 kits.

Then Tom arrived and we spent some time listening to the ACP+ on
the Tannoys and visiting the other two storage sites.

And then a nice party of 8 at Trink's for the once a month Taco Nite.

:cheers:

Attachments

• DSC00366.jpg
    DSC00366.jpg
    791.1 KB · Views: 388
  • DSC00367.jpg
    DSC00367.jpg
    1,010.5 KB · Views: 388
  • DSC00369.jpg
    DSC00369.jpg
    991.3 KB · Views: 379
  • DSC00370.jpg
    DSC00370.jpg
    794.6 KB · Views: 372
Blanket Transport

I am happy to offer to provide the services of my Mazda hatchback to pick up and trasport the blankets to Fort Mason Saturday afternoon. Don't think I can provide year-round storage, but can definitely help on Saturday. I'm located in El Sobrante (East Bay).

------

Thanks in advance!

-Tom-[/QUOTE]

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.