Burning Amp 2023!

Neurochrome.com
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Ready to go! The volume knob is from ModuShop, by the way. Nice piece of hardware. Maybe I should pack my toothbrush too. :)
Screenshot 2023-09-28 at 23.02.03.png

I'm meeting a client Saturday morning, so I won't be able to help out at the build camp after all. Sorry to disappoint. I'll see you Saturday afternoon, though.

Tom

Reactions: 7 users
Joined 2010
Paid Member
So the real party will be at Quality Inn! 😀

It's OK, over at the Ritz Best Western we'll be having Caspian beluga and a nice vintage Grand Dame Vueve Cliquot for aperitif and a platter of some nice dried fruits with a vivant late harvest chardonnay from the Russian River Valley.

At least we now know who plans well ahead and who does it at the last minute! ;-P

Gas at my local Costco today was $5.69 for regular unleaded.... $6.79 near my house. Phew... It will take about 40 gallons to do the round trip...

Maybe I can cancel the Ritz and pitch up a tent in the parking lot?

Ready to go! The volume knob is from ModuShop, by the way. Nice piece of hardware. Maybe I should pack my toothbrush too. :)
View attachment 1218211

I'm meeting a client Saturday morning, so I won't be able to help out at the build camp after all. Sorry to disappoint. I'll see you Saturday afternoon, though.

Tom
Nice looking amp Tom - love the blue casework.

Reactions: 1 user