Brilliancy in Sport, Your favourite moments

2 Winners, 2 Seconds and a Third... but a bust if I had had money on it. :eek:

But loved every minute. Rachael Blackmore had two winners and two falls. Worth the pain I suppose. The Irish won nearly everything. Always bet on Irish horses at Cheltenham is my advice.

At 15.40 before a long chase, the sun suddenly came out. Everybody's favourite horse,TIGER ROLL felt the sun on his back and brought tears to our eyes with a last hurrah:

UK & Ireland Results - Horse Racing - BBC Sport

5 Cheltenham wins, two Grand Nationals. What a career! Only a little horse. :cool:

The Cheltenham 15.05 is looking gripping!

Aside minor concerns about the Global Pandemic, we keep focussed on the greatest horse-racing in the World.

Tom Pepper has napped my Fury Road! :)

High hopes.

Attachments

• The Currant Bun.jpg
    The Currant Bun.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 70
Report from Stockholm 2021 ISU Ice Skating Championships. ;)

I was won over by Anna Sherbakova in the female solo:

Anna SHCHERBAKOVA - FS World Figure Skating Championship Stockholm 2021 (1st place) - YouTube

My heart was in my mouth when she fell on her backside on the first difficult jump. But a brilliant recovery. And a difficult routine. One to watch. :eek:

Strangely the Pairs left me cold. Not a patch on Aljona Savchenko and Bruno Massot near faultlessness in 2018.

Aljona Savchenko and Bruno Massot (GER) - Gold Medal | Pairs Free Skating | PyeongChang 2018 - YouTube

Of course I am still totally smitten with Katerina Witt from 1984:

Katarina Witt Wins Gold - Sarajevo 1984 Winter Olympics - YouTube

Perfect. 6.0. :)

Congratulations to Sir Alex at Aintree first day! Three horse jump wins to date. :D

UK & Ireland Results - Horse Racing - BBC Sport

The 14.50 was a top class race. Not surprised that Clan des Obeaux won. Tiger Roll limped in 4th.

The main interest is the Grand National:

Grand National 2021: Aintree runners - quick guide - BBC Sport

Quite fancy Bristol de Mai:

Full Result | 15:00 Betfair Chase (Grade 1) (Registered As The Lancashire Chase) (GBB Race) | Haydock Park | Sky Sports Horse Racing

Better horse than Clan des Obeaux IMO. But da bookies are still shut. :(