• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Babelfish ᄅſ....or FW J2 on Steroids .... or Not your Father's J2!.... Kits!

OK, thanks ZM - you should know things always go wrong in 3's.

Have fun at BAF - don't drink too much, and we look forward to the updates on these when you are back home safely and eyes wide open.

I am busy getting some parts together for these builds and matching fets as well.

Travel safely but I don't know how "safe" you will be while there in SF on the weekend.;)

You’re a patient person. I wish the paid for products were posted before Zen mod left.
Keep the pressure on. I hope we receive something before 2020.

I would suggest a deep breath and enjoy the moment, this attitude is what spoils DIY. ZM does this for the community and "putting the pressure on" will more than likely drive him to refund money and tell us all to enjoy life. If it is instant gratification you want, buy a First Watt product and support the man who makes this all possible in the first place. If you want to enjoy the process and DIY community, become part of it.

..dB

Chill out, I am sure ZM will be onto sending out the pcb's when he gets back from BAF, he has not had everything go right in the last few weeks, so we need to cut him some slack.

Look forward to the pcb's and get all the rest of the components ready and tested.

Cheers,

Gary..

Joined 2004
Paid Member
I have a star beside my name but I could buy 100 more stars and never feel I have contributed even a fraction compared to what ZM gives freely to this community. The key to warding off anxiety of waiting for parts to build is simply to have many more projects lined up than you have any hope of completing. Then accept gifts as they come and be thankful for them.

Have a safe trip to BAF ZM. If you need to ship other's boards before mine to make your life easier then please do so.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Tomorrow (Thursday) evening/night will go through sorting necessary data - addresses , making necessary following shipment paperwork etc. and day after start packing and shipping

Paperwork is certainly most grueling work, comparing to anything else needed to be done :rofl:

some actual electronic preparing work (soldering tiny smd bugz on pcbs) will be done along

Many thanks for the reply ZM, looking forward to getting my hands on these so I can finalise everything I need to get together and tested ready to loading the pcb's (1 pair to start with).

I assume you will let all know what date you get these air mailed out - just in time for Christmas.

Best regards.

Gary..

Joined 2008
Paid Member
I did bring 5 packages for BAF Raffle , and they were .... grabbed very fast

each package consisting of pair of main pcbs with all smds on , pair of Cap Bank pcbs and one NTC Pcb

all that perfect for dual mono config

:clown:

Real greedy boys fly to CA for BAF and lurk in the shadows waiting for ZMs goodies to be raffled! 😈

Thank you again Mighty ZM!

Attachments

• C53E43D9-246E-41E7-84A5-25B810578622.jpeg
    C53E43D9-246E-41E7-84A5-25B810578622.jpeg
    464.9 KB · Views: 230