B1 Buffer Preamp

And if he has issues I would like to believe folks would help him.

Just my opinion but when someone asks if the files are available I am pretty sure they know it is for personal use.

When I received the files for the Pearl 2 from the gentleman from Pass who created them he never stated to me that they were for my own use because I believe most folks here are honest and know that.

Just my opinion, but you know what they say about those.

It's not a "real big" issue other then some guy making money with a design that is not his IP - I think NP has other things to take care of!

Looking at the actuel JFet prices for 2 matched pairs (or maybe this is the "same-sex" version?) I would say I'd jump on the offer from the Pass-Diy site anytime and would proudly show it off - I would send an email to ask if a more adequate shipping fee might be applied though!

I might even order one although a 2 channel attenuator is of no need to me now that you point me to it!

@gillougillou: shipping from PassDIY store to my U.S. address is $7.40. I can forward it to you for an additional $15 - that's USPS cost + packaging, I am not making money on it. The total affair would be $65 to you. PM me if interested.

You can also use the official gerbers and order one PCB from e.g. EuroCircuits.be for about the same money. No JFETs would be included, though. Yon can also shop Chinese PCB vendors and get lower prices for a minimum order of five PCBs than EuroCircuits charges for one, even including DHL worldwide shipping. Or, as Stanislav pointed out, you can build it on a perfboard - maybe less elegant, but once inside an enclosure, there will be no difference.

Re eBay $9 boards - what I see offered for sale is not using the original gerbers.

B1 R2

Hi, I would like to build the B1 R2 buffer, schematc added, but I have some doubt, first the voltage of the power supply, I’ve seen from 10v to 30v.
The other questions I have 2 very matched pair of 2sk170/ 2sj74 with idss 4,12, should be enough?

Many thanks

Attachments

• B5023BAD-8980-4775-8FD5-1B253D5C629D.gif
    B5023BAD-8980-4775-8FD5-1B253D5C629D.gif
    81 KB · Views: 568