Anyone making Apogee bass panels?

From their webpage

Shipping costs Europe: On request (depending on size/weight/quantity).

(Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Great Britain, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Czech Republic, Sweden).

[IMG alt="Carlton8000"]https://www.diyaudio.com/community/data/avatars/s/390/390679.jpg?1668092281[/IMG]

Carlton8000

I am using the high power variant of the Purifi and it drives the Scinnies effortlessly. As I have been away from class D for quite awhile I extremely pleased what the P amps bring to the table. Especially for the Scintilla. No more shutting down due to current limitations of the units I tried during my initial foray. Also these newer design are truly load invariant compared to earlier designs. For these reasons a I know longer feel the need to divide the chores amongst more electronics and cables in the chain to try and overcome the previous limitations tat I was faced with many years ago.

--------------------

Hello Carlton I ran across this thread that you are back in the Scintilla fold I own & enjoy them as well. Wanted to message you directly but unable. Hoping you are willing to share a bit of your Apogee history in arriving at your current state but don't want to interrupt this thread IRT Bass Panels. Do you mind messaging me in reply or email at afalken2@gmail.com? Thanks! Andy

[IMG alt="john65b"]https://www.diyaudio.com/community/data/avatars/s/24/24277.jpg?1638973605[/IMG]

john65b

Scintilla 1/4 Bass Foils complete kit from Patrick...unopened since purchase years ago...

Also Scintilla Project speakers...

Pretty happy with my Quads / Maggies / Acoustats....for now...

Hi John just made contact with Carlton.........could possibly be interested in your Scintilla foils and/or project pair. Where are you located? I am on the west coast but travel east frequently.... thanks, Andy