And what did we buy today?

wow that is not too inspiring Koda, I just ordered ~ 250 various tubes from russia to experiment and learn with.
Yesterday I ordered Transformers for a KT88 SE, that was expensive. Mr Hammond is quite pricey with his product.
Day before I ordered a range of 1/2w, 1w, 2, 3w resistors.
Soon it will be a range of capacitors.
But next on the list is a Oscilloscope and signal generator. Anybody got a good suggestion, that won't break the bank. I am thinking about the Siglent 1202ex?, or the Rigol DS12022Z-E?. I am open to good ideas though.

Nuff said for now

Joined 2008
Paid Member
Impulse buy...found a pair of nice looking used Lii Audio Crystal 10 at a decent price.

Been frustrated trying to work out a new multiway horn project, so I decided to see what all the hoopla was about and compare them to other fullrangers I have.

Attachments

• 67771591-1643-44F4-BC81-6DAA5DFD3583.jpeg
    67771591-1643-44F4-BC81-6DAA5DFD3583.jpeg
    19.9 KB · Views: 139
Good luck with the build SCD. Should have ‘er done a few weeks after the parts arrive, right?

Well, my brother from another mother, that would be nice. But........
I am old and wise enough to realize I am not in complete control of time. Hobbies get pushed off the table once in a while.

As Koda says it may take abit longer than wanted. I did not spend the big $$ for quick shipping.

Oh well, "You can't always get what you want, but if you try some times........."

Nuff said for now

Fish food. 8Kg of it. £10/Kg. Luckily I only have a few Sushi (the name given to them by the sister-in-law) as it will last for the year I hope.

Also have added another date in the diary for going sea fishing (Yes I know the oddness of keeping Koi and going fishing for the dinner plate).

@soundbrigde - the cost for the stop/start 3008SUV battery replacement is £167 not including 'labour' (5 minutes and a management reset).. with all the Covid the battery health isn't the best but instead I bought a Bosch C7 and it gets an AGM trickle charge on a regular basis without needing to be pulled from the car. (Bosch make the engine management and auto gearbox too). Car serviced last weekend £250+ for 4 year service (60K IIRC).. the car's done 13,400 miles lol.

I hope to finally get the tube amp bits ordered :D