Amp Camp Amp - ACA

I have the prior generation amp camp amp (1.5?) Running on the original heatsinks from the store here. One side runs at about 100 degrees and the other at 120 degrees. I checked the bias and the cooler side is 9.5 v and the hotter side is 9.4 What should I look for that would be causing the temperature discrepancy?

care to check what is Iq in both channels, easily measured as DC voltage across source resistor of lower mosfet

"bias" is not having anything with Iq , its just unfortunately called as that , even if "just" output node voltage potential is in question

Is that resistor 6 in the attached picture?

Of course I built the amp into the smallest enclosure I could but at the start I didn't notice a difference, it seems to be getting worse.

Attachments

• temp.jpg
    temp.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 692
  • aca2.jpg
    aca2.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 713
Anybody preformed measurement for ACA.
To audio specifications?
Canaan Semiconductor CS6A4983 could it be
good candidate for a elderly person.
Full range small loudspeaker would be eg. Seas, Vifa, Peerless, maybe PA small full range drivers.

What you you recommend amplifier for a cheap computer
System with 2x 65"Tv 4k as monitor.

Suggestion are welcome.

Maybe it sounds like that, in my own system I have only 3 x 55" and only 6 hdmi, as she is elderly and likes to watch TV with one. Only one 65" for computer most of time. She has pretty poor eyesight & I put a activity meter to her know if she sits too long, takes her medecine at time and so far all good. But when she watches TV no sence speaken to her!
Well I buy her a 7.2 some cheap, Dolby digital as I actually don't have time soldering etc.
It's a rough year as my uncle past and I'm the only hier. I really miss him, maybe grief when I have time after all much paper work to do. But know I can afford 100x 65" oleds if I wanted. But in the end my uncle will live in my memory as long as I live. No negative thoughts not even 1 I can remeber of him. So what you say boasting I feel sorrow of loosing the best uncle I ever had.

Thank you Skylar 88.Ok skylar88 i meant 2x65' 4k TV's as monitors. Or actually 1 65" for a elderly lady to use as a monitor due to poor eyesight.
She was my uncle's girlfriend. But enough of this conversation.
Mod feel free to delete my loss.
As I'm. sure I will not build a ACA at least under these sorrowing times. Maybe some day just when I feel fun.

Last edited: