AB100 Class AB Power Amplifier

@ZM,
in schem is a R35 but not on the board.
764294d1561206664-ab100-class-ab-power-amplifier-bildschirmfoto-2019-06-22-um-14-26-31-png

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2019-06-25 um 11.08.20.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2019-06-25 um 11.08.20.png
    374.5 KB · Views: 736
Last edited:
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
if Papa omitted it , who cares :)

I can bet that reason for having it in first place , was much more hilarious than reason for letting it out later

(That's "just" 220R in series with 22K , being connected to voltage reference ; so , 1% isn't much to be left out ; on the other side 220R is much compared with also series R3 (1K) , but 1K is already low in value so no practical difference between 1K vs 1K+220R ; who knows - maybe Papa put it in first place while laying out pcb - to jump across some trace , instead of jumper)

Hello Everyone. Thinking about ordering some boards from JLCPCB from Papa's gerbers. They would be 2.0mm thick, red mask, 2oz copper, ENIG. Cost would be about $7 per board + shipping, assuming we hit 20 boards total. I'd like to keep it at 20 boards since this would be the first time I've attempted a group buy of any kind. Looking at international rates it looks like the cheapest is USPS at $35 per shipment. Not sure if that includes all customs and duties. I've seen various stories in other group buys regarding that sort of thing.

Let me know if anyone is interested!

Joined 2011
Paid Member
Looking at international rates it looks like the cheapest is USPS at $35 per shipment.

Howdy. I just shipped some PCBs from California USA to international destinations. I wrapped each board tightly in photocopier paper (to prevent surface scratches) and mailed them in "#2 Bubble Mailer" envelopes which I bought (here).

When I trotted the mailers down to my local US Post Office, the clerk told me I could send the parcels using First Class Package International Service. This costs about USD 14.50 and varies a bit depending on weight and distance to destination. Attached below is my receipt from shipping a bubble mailer containing 3 PCBs, to a diyAudio member in South Africa.

This service does NOT include package tracking or insurance, and you DO need to fill out the postal service's Form 2976-R which is the US Customs declaration. "Gift" "PCB Sample" "Total Value=$4.00" appears to get the board to the recipient with a minimum of extra hassle at their end.

_

Attachments

• USPS.jpg
    USPS.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 901
Hello Everyone. Thinking about ordering some boards from JLCPCB from Papa's gerbers. They would be 2.0mm thick, red mask, 2oz copper, ENIG. Cost would be about $7 per board + shipping, assuming we hit 20 boards total. I'd like to keep it at 20 boards since this would be the first time I've attempted a group buy of any kind. Looking at international rates it looks like the cheapest is USPS at $35 per shipment. Not sure if that includes all customs and duties. I've seen various stories in other group buys regarding that sort of thing.

Let me know if anyone is interested!

Yes please