• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2x150W Amp module for sale

Hello friends~

I'm back from the long holidays, and your orders are proceeding now, thanks all for your continuous support, I'll PM you for the tracking No.

PS: New cables with longer and higher gauges for reference, "Your voice mattered"~~ :) :love:

Thanks,
Eric
1708251703575.png
1708251673946.png

• Thank You
Reactions: 9 users
I’m wondering how these will do stacked with 1/2” air gap
I am doing face to face with (PCBs out) with 10mm gap in a square tunnel type box with a fan at each end cap. I don't foresee any issues with such setup. But stacked face to back and if used with fans would split the air path into less efficient streams and can be louder. Not sure how without fans would go

Running the H/B version. 40 sounds ok for the amp but if you mean air temp, doesn't sound very amp friendly. My ambient temps reached 36 Celsius today and my JLAudio car amp won't turn on until the air con cooled things down inside the car after starting. So with 10mm gap, I am running dual 80mm fans to create through flow to remove any buildup inside the case