100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

I change the 1/4 resistor to see how it look

I think this size resistors looks at lot better I think ;), before everybody jump on me I'm not an expert like mister Alex MM but I like to do this a lot, and I'm learning, I know some of you guys are expert and professionals on this that is for sure lol , I did learn electronics in the Army as 94F but fixing night vision equipment and mine detectors don't really match with audio lol :D so be kind I do accept my errors, I really don't mind at all. here is a draft of the layout not done yet because my father was really sick yesterday so I have to take him to the hospital, today he feels better thank to God, well guys have a good day for all of you.

Regards
vargasmongo3435

Attachments

• Apex Juan vercion v 3.pdf
    39.8 KB · Views: 729
I think this size resistors looks at lot better I think ;), before everybody jump on me I'm not an expert like mister Alex MM but I like to do this a lot, and I'm learning, I know some of you guys are expert and professionals on this that is for sure lol , I did learn electronics in the Army as 94F but fixing night vision equipment and mine detectors don't really match with audio lol :D so be kind I do accept my errors, I really don't mind at all. here is a draft of the layout not done yet because my father was really sick yesterday so I have to take him to the hospital, today he feels better thank to God, well guys have a good day for all of you.

Regards
vargasmongo3435

Hi Juan,
Take your time and I think we should consider the suggestions of experts here like AndrewT. I am also just a hobbyist and an accountant by profession so I am just learning here with the help of the experts. Thanks.

Regards,

Rey

hi apex sir,
i connect the vu meter to ax14, the three lights permanently on. why is that.
supply voltage to the amp 50-0-50vdc.
here are some images.

Attachments

• DSC04164 copy.jpg
    DSC04164 copy.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 1,543
  • DSC04166 copy.jpg
    DSC04166 copy.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 1,447
  • DSC04168 copy.jpg
    DSC04168 copy.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 1,340