UGS adventures

Manu said:
Hi,
Here a little pic.
To give a concrete idea of size , I have put next to the display a box of famous Cachou Lajaunie :D
You certainly want to see it "in action" but unfortunately my uC board is actually configured for Christalfuntz LCD (Backlight current and connections).
As soon as I find the time to make the changes I ll post a new pic.

Manu

Hi,
I've never seen that famous Cachou Lajaunie

:whazzat:

but i suppose it's against the nice smell of garlic.
:D
The dimensions are clear to me. I have are very beautifull samsung display of the same size (20T202DA1J) it's a VFD module but it doesn't work for this application
:bawling:
When i connect it, the atmell controller goes down and i don't know why.
Your optrex display isn't so expensive and easy to order. It's not such an eye catcher as a blue one but more "easy" i expect.

We wait for the new pic.

Johan

joho said:

Hi,
I've never seen that famous Cachou Lajaunie

:whazzat:

but i suppose it's against the nice smell of garlic.
The dimensions are clear to me. I have are very beautifull samsung display of the same size (20T202DA1J) it's a VFD module but it doesn't work for this application
:bawling:
When i connect it, the atmell controller goes down and i don't know why.
Your optrex display isn't so expensive and easy to order. It's not such an eye catcher as a blue one but more "easy" i expect.

We wait for the new pic.

Johan

:angel:
You cannot imagine how much the use of Cachou have done to establish the reputation of french lovers to be the sexiest of the universe....

Color of display is not an issue as long as type is compatible with the software and pin allocation is correct ... I like the B/W ones because of discrete elegancy

Manu

Manu said:

Color of display is not an issue as long as type is compatible with the software and pin allocation is correct ... I like the B/W ones because of discrete elegancy

Manu

Yes, discrete elegancy that's the discription i was looking for.

and about french lovers...
:hot:

maybe it's time for your amie Jacco to say something about this issue.

Johan

My UGS module

UGS module with complete (input / output) balanced.
I used 2n5457 / 2n5461 instead of 2sk389 and 2sj109 and used irf610 / irf9610 instead of zvn3310 / zvp3310.

Its has some problem waveform from high prequency oscilation above 45KHz but if I use for typical amplification case, there's no problem !

Thanks
Rubydac

Attachments

• ugs.jpg
    ugs.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 1,044