• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tube-I-zator Professional PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
How sad......Seems like I arrived a few years too late.

At the price they were I can't believe the sales dropped off.

A lot of the SRPP output stages seem to be discontinued now. Hopefully something comes up on the 2nd hand market. Has to be a few unpopulated PCB's lying around somewhere.

Really want the Tube-i-zator though and not willing to settle for anything less.

I wonder what it would cost to get a few made?

Here you go Oliver. Pictures of the balanced DAC using the V3.1 Tube-I-Zators. Please let me know if you need more pictures of anything. Sorry for the sub-par photos, they are taken with my i-phone........
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.