• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tube-I-zator Professional PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Some doubts

Hi Oliver,

I'm building the PCB board and I have three doubts.

1.- Is there a link bridge at the top, below the external B+? Or is it optional that link?

2.- Is there an error in the heater part regarding an electrolytic 16v 10mf but the silkscreen states 16v 22mf? In the BOM there are two 10mf but not 22mf...

3.- May I use a 6N1 tube instead of 6N2?

Regards,

Jorge Castellano

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Hi Oliver,

I'm building the PCB board and I have three doubts.

1.- Is there a link bridge at the top, below the external B+? Or is it optional that link?

2.- Is there an error in the heater part regarding an electrolytic 16v 10mf but the silkscreen states 16v 22mf? In the BOM there are two 10mf but not 22mf...

3.- May I use a 6N1 tube instead of 6N2?

Regards,

Jorge Castellano

Hi Jorge,

to your questions:

1. You must only omit this link, if you want to use ext. B+ for each tube separate.

2. In the V3.1 BOM you have two Elna Silmic II 10µ/16V and one 22µ/16V. :magnify:

Did you have the right BOM?

3. All resistor values are focused for the 6N2P/12AX7/ECC83. If you want to use other tubes, you must look to the technical data and tune the values.

Best
Oliver

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.