• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tube-I-zator Professional PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sure. Add yourself into the list below.

Tube-I-zator Pre-Orders:
------------------------

Cris H. - 1x (please change to your nickname yourself!)
Jacques Merde - 2x
northcool - 1x
acccruz - 1x
hawall841 1x
morpheous 1x
neoinc 1x

HV-Shunt Module Pre-Order for 2nd Batch:
-----------------------------------------

Jean-Charles - 1x
kamaths - 3x
bequerel - 2x
northcool - 1x

Hi Oliver,

do you have some of HV-shunt modules left? I would take 2 pcs.

I have Salas shunt V11/2009 HV PCB made my quanghao, but those are to big for my project (as I'm going to place already ordered from you TDA1541 shunt regulators and power modules in same box).
I'm gonna place power traffos and rectification + primary CLC decoupling modules outside the box of DAC - simply to built oversized PSU. Secondary CLC and all Salas shunt modules should be inside box of DAC - just to minimise resistance and capacities in power cabling.

I would take:
2 pcs of HV shunt-module
1 pcs of power module (from your "reference TDA1541")
3 pcs of TDA1541 Shunt regulator modules (from your "reference TDA1541")

Maybe you still haven't sent my previuos order and this looks funny, but two my friends just asked me to upgrade their cd players by shunt regs :)

Please advice, do you have all those PCBs - can I send request to diyaudiopcb@gmx.com?

Or you can simply send me invoice to my Paypal account - you have my last payment done just yesterday.

Best wishes
noizas

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Hi Oliver,

do you have some of HV-shunt modules left? I would take 2 pcs.

I have Salas shunt V11/2009 HV PCB made my quanghao, but those are to big for my project (as I'm going to place already ordered from you TDA1541 shunt regulators and power modules in same box).
I'm gonna place power traffos and rectification + primary CLC decoupling modules outside the box of DAC - simply to built oversized PSU. Secondary CLC and all Salas shunt modules should be inside box of DAC - just to minimise resistance and capacities in power cabling.

I would take:
2 pcs of HV shunt-module
1 pcs of power module (from your "reference TDA1541")
3 pcs of TDA1541 Shunt regulator modules (from your "reference TDA1541")

Maybe you still haven't sent my previuos order and this looks funny, but two my friends just asked me to upgrade their cd players by shunt regs :)

Please advice, do you have all those PCBs - can I send request to diyaudiopcb@gmx.com?

Or you can simply send me invoice to my Paypal account - you have my last payment done just yesterday.

Best wishes
noizas

All modules are in stock.

Hello Oliver... happy new year!!!
just to inform you that i solved the problem with the shunt regulator, the problem was the transformer that was suggested, the r-core in the firsts pages of this thread.
That unit is completely useless, lot of hum and the current ratings are very optimistic to be polite.. the 9V 1A wasn't enough to run the heaters... and probably the 165v 0,1A was less than 30mA in real world
now with the new one is running fine 170Vin and 150Vout :D
that's it... thanks for everything

Hello Oliver... happy new year!!!
just to inform you that i solved the problem with the shunt regulator, the problem was the transformer that was suggested, the r-core in the firsts pages of this thread.
That unit is completely useless, lot of hum and the current ratings are very optimistic to be polite.. the 9V 1A wasn't enough to run the heaters... and probably the 165v 0,1A was less than 30mA in real world
now with the new one is running fine 170Vin and 150Vout :D
that's it... thanks for everything

Where did you get the new R-Core transformer from? Unfortunately, I got the same transformers. I have not hooked them up yet, but if there is a better one could you direct me to it please? Thank you very much.

Greg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.