• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

TSE & 45's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A couple more thoughts:

I notice that your output wires are not really twisted pair - more like one wire wound around the other. That will not provide much cancellation. In the case of the output wires, that won't cause hum, so not as critical. But the ideal twisted pair should look like a double helix. That way the wires are actually parallel along the rotation. Your AC input wires are done well.

It is important, especially with heater wiring, to do this well because these carry the largest currents and the radiated field strength is a function of current.

Sheldon

Yes, 2 pieces. PCB attached to the bottom. Makes access to inner workings easy. Top plate set's in a rabbit. Base is my second attempt. Third should be a charm. I'll take a few picks when I return home from a short Holiday in Hawaii. With any luck, there should be a pair of Electra Print OPT waiting to be installed.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.