Trust, the most delicious Dx Amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
LOL..... the fat one... no way its going inside me !

i thinking of customising of the alex board arrangement a bit, for my suit and ease to solder (well.. i change some thing like : 4x22,000uF instead of 8,600uF, 3.3+4pF instead of 7.5pF, etc)
And can you help me check it ? (afraid i miss out something)

Well... Alex (the smasher), may be very happy as you're changing his layout

He may send you a gift soon.

Ahahahahahahahahah!:)

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Alex very happy.jpg
    Alex very happy.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 226
wahaha.... that may be a very good gift for me !
I bet the gift is small, light, cute & nice !
Its because he is too far from Malaysia, he need to shoot it over, or else delivery would be too long !

damn..... i found alot of wrong schematic (older version) ....... which is the final version ? having problem locating it !

According to the schematic v1.1, which you after announce no more modification, there is no rectification for the pcb sketch.

I saw some problem in it, like there is only 1 680pF in the PCB, but 2 in the schematic. ETC

Would like you to point out the mistakes X.x

By the time you do that, i'm going to enjoy my mom's non-meat chicken rice dishes !
(no chicken, vegetarian serving, with chinese 'hainan' style smell !) YUMMY ! And i'm free from the store, back to project after it !

haha, kinda, until now, i only saw PCB sketch that have 2 680pF capacitor was on page 3, but it was quite old one ! need to revised

OMG !!!!!!!
MY SOLDER IRON FAIL AT THIS TIME !!!!!! isn't this just "AMAZING" ??????? now i'm dissembling my solder for inspection..... 2 days ago it already broke, but was exciting about purchasing, and forgotten about the solder iron........

Last edited:
Replace..substitute....use 68pf instead to use 680 picofarads

No amplifier of mine have so huge capacitor...so...it is wrong...typo.

This schematic is not wrong...do exactly this way and you will not face troubles.... 6800uf is the output capacitor..you can increase or decrease.

Maybe the confusion is that i have made a unit for bass..other for treble and other for mids..use the attached schematic.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• dx trust schematic.pdf
    33.2 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
can you please check this schematic, see if it is the real deal ?
Attached schematic is the last version dispatch, if that is correct, then i'm going to construct my own circuit layout based on this schematic.
(please look at it seriously, don't want to mistaken other type of sound into the sonic you love !)

Attachments

• dx trust schematic.pdf
    33.2 KB · Views: 105
about the missing 680pF, it really omitted in those PCB sketch line, just add in simply from the negative terminal (cathode) of the output condenser to ground(or negative terminal).

Is it correct ?

I think i will further check the sketch first...... will tell you if anything have different

Hi guitar69 ,
Have you built ever an diy audio amplifier ? If you are at the first amplifier just take a breake , becouse you have solder iron damaged and think , this amplifier will work , with or without 680 pF capacitor !!! so just se PCB in attachment :D
Regards Alex.

Attachments

• DX THRUST.JPG
    DX THRUST.JPG
    870.2 KB · Views: 259
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.