Trust, the most delicious Dx Amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
We already have a layout Guitar.... we do not need

a new board design....if you want to have fun, then go ahead...but be informed.

- I will not accept any new board design because i have respect to the one has made this one we are using as standard.

I deeply suggest you to respect too.

Dear Pico, this young man has not figured out he is invading someone else's space.... a bad use for the freedom we have in this forum...an abuse.

Questo giovane sembra ignari che sta abusando

Carlos

Last edited:
Hello Mr Destroyer !!!
Carlos ,don't put Guitar Hero down !!
I made my first amp with P2P technique with anchors on plexy .
Second was a robust 100 W with Mj 150001/3 , but a board continued in blowing them .
Those were taken from magazines ,some bought at the flea market .
Internet came ten years after .
Can you imagine a novel audio enthusiast that can meet other enthusiasts ?
Freedom is often abused , but this excitement can be addressed to a more deep knowledge of the matter.

I agreed...i do think you are right ... this guy is fine

his behavior is a little bit excessive..but this is enthusiasm.... this is fine... i did the same several times.

But i was producing a text about these things..not about this young man..but about this kind of behavior we all have or that we had one day.

They are young...let them be free and enjoy life that is too short.

Here is the text.... exagerated...very exagerated..does not apply to this guy..but apply to a behavior we often see around.

- " I realize, I think and evaluate this type of attitude as excessive, outrageous, abusive, invasive, intrusive, disrespectful, rude, awkward, inconvenient, unpleasant ... at the same time is cool, and is excusable ... and is within the rules and norms of our community that accepts that kind of attitude that combines and unites the insensitivity to the lack of politeness and elegance ... but everything is coming from the unrestrained enthusiasm, an unbridled passion that makes us insane and establishing shocking moment of conviviality. Moderators, these well known as sweet guys, does not prevent or hinder the actions of enthusiasm... or myself would be in troubles... because of excessive enthusiasm i would be blocked at least a million times .. also, it seems they do not care about invasions of privacy of content, title, and sub organizations included within the main macro organization that is this forum .... invasion of a topic is considered an act that results of the dynamics of coexistence of the staff ... just an accident, a consequence only.... . let it be ... after all we can do nothing about it, the individual must think by himself and evaluate whether their attitude is too much or not ..... probably will find that is no too mucht .. ahahahahaha!

Big Alexander, a huge man... a doubled strong man... the one has the voice of a thunder, someone that smiled once, and a single tim,e when he had 4 months old, and this happened because a mosquito was attacking his face..was not a smile..was a movement to be rid of the mosquito... that kind of a person who lift an automobile using only the left arm, using the right arm to shake parts and to look underneath the vehicle, to inspect if everything is all right..

I am afraid to imagine if he discover that someone is changing his board... saying that is not good enough for him to use his boards...that must improve, increase, fix, upgrade, update or something... you know, these boards for them (pcboard layout designers) are alike their own babies...so..someone is messing with his baby..this is war!.... then we gonna feel the earthquake arriving with that thumble that scares everyone and makes dead guys get alive again, they may stand up and walk, and to run away too.... to run away from him.. i am painting myself for war...because this is what may happens and i want to be prepared to face cross fire."

Ahahahahahha ! :):):):):):):):):):):)

regards and be happy..when thunder starts...i will be here to be hide behind some big stone.

Carlos

Some movement in threads increase it's popularity...people will say that we gonna have a fight...and i do think this will not really happens...so, they will come to see.... hits will increase.....eehehhehehehe.:eek:

Attachments

• really...oh no.jpg
    really...oh no.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:
ah.... so sorry, alex and uncle ! I didn't mean to invade his design spaces..... :sorry:

because my stuff(component size) are quite different, and scratching a board with phillip head is not easy to do diagonal removal, and to customize into my board (12 x 20cm). :bigeyes:

I put it in the forum is to show you my progress, not for other purpose :p today is a fine and nice day to begin my scratching ! :cheers:
(By the way, the sketch is somewhat get inspiration from your board design !!)

wahaha, complete a portion (well... dunno how many percent actually)
I already soldered the power section, except for transformer and power cord :p

Going to solder the amplifier section later (after i finish enjoying my breakfast, cute chinese dumpling)

Does it looks nice ?

Attachments

• Image126.jpg
    Image126.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 272
  • Image128.jpg
    Image128.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 269
  • Image129.jpg
    Image129.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 259
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.