• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Time for another Schuro-Reichelt group buy?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
... good old heart...

After all Audiofanatic is right, a couple of days more won't hurt.

I hope the other members will agree.

I didn't order any parts cause I'm still unemployed and need every penny.

Hope you'll find a new job soon....

Cheers

Andrea

PS After your post you should change your signature into this one ;)

I sincerely apologize for the delay in your order, and give thanks for your kindness to wait for me.

It was a very important trip, and my organization was not good as usual. I should have sent an email to Andy, sorry again.
I'm interested in the group, if still on time, so Andy please let me know how can I fix this.

Sorry guys, couldn't even have a mobile with me those days.

Mixed news

Hello,
I just went to the post office to get Reichelt pack, and there are good and bad news

Good News:
- all the IRFPs ordered are genuine from IR
- everything ordered has arrived

Bad news:
- I had to pay 10€ extra from the Italian posts :mad:
- There has been a problem on a TDA1541 DAC, all the DACs have mixed datecodes, but one is missing the "A", so is a older type. I will call asking to send me a right one.
- Richie's IRF549/9540 are from different brands (ST for the N type and Fairchild for the "P")...

PS Just talked to Reichelt and they agreed to send me another TDA1541A... (gee these phone calls are getting expensive.. it took about 20 minutes to be able to talk to someone who could understand English...):dead:

Cheers

Andrea

CheffDeGaar said:
Andrea,

Tell us what we can do to send you the extra money you spent at post office and on phone. No problem for me to participate.

Thanks for all

Hi All,

I totally agree with CheffDeGaar, the one that's making this possible to help the other members MUST NOT pay for the extra costs.

Just find a nice way of covering these expences.

Even though I didn't order anything, I want to thank Andrea for helping all the forum members, by making it possible to order parts.

Keep up the good work Andrea, We'll think of something and will cover your extra costs!

Regards,

Audiofanatic ;)

Andypairo said:
Cheff, you are a true gentleman!

I don't want to force anyone to make further payments, but who wants to participate can let me know and we will arrange the thing.
I wish I was ;) But I've got a too bad pedigree :D

More seriously, and as Audiofanatic said, I think it's just plain normal to thank and help people helping us. Count me in for the 1.35 euros, but if you think of a better way to get your money back, just tell us. For instance, are there some small parts hard to get in Italy that a french man like me can easily get ? As a side note, I'm gonna make an order both to Farnell and RS soon, so if you need something...

BTW You are the luckiest member of this group buy, since all of your items have arrived without delays/errors..

Cheers

Andrea

Yeeppee ! Gonna play loto today before my luck vanishes :D

Thanks again for your efforts.

Cheers

CheffDeGaar said:

More seriously, and as Audiofanatic said, I think it's just plain normal to thank and help people helping us. Count me in for the 1.35 euros, but if you think of a better way to get your money back, just tell us.

Hello Cheff,
today I shipped your pack with Priority mail. Since it costed less than what I assumed your "quote" of the extra expense is automatically filled.

For all the other members: shipping costs depend heavily on the weight of the bubbled envelope + components. The shipping costs you have are based on a rough estimate of the weight of the parcels, choosing priority mail as delivery method.

If someone feels the need of registered or insured mail (with different costs) please contact me.

Cheers

Andrea

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.