• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Time for another Schuro-Reichelt group buy?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I got everything except two Wima MKS items and all active parts.

Regarding cancelling the transistors for Elso:

I did already order everything from Schuro, but as everytimer have no response yet. I will tell them I don't need those transistors and let you know.

I have paypal account but no experience. Cheaper and easier for me would be international bank transfer using BIC/ IBAN numbers.

Since the struff is quite lightweight, it might be not too expensivce to ship separately. I'll check this until tomorrow and let you know.

Cheers
Christian.

Hi Andrea,

two facts:

- the stuff i already have here is about 1kg and therefore too expensive to deliver separately

- Schuro will deliver the rest within this week

lead to a complete delivery from me to Andrea about next week.

I hope you guys still need the stuff.

Cheers
Christian.

P.S.

missing:
WIMA MKP10 0.1uF /250V 0,265 2936 50 13,25
WIMA MKS 4 2,2 UF-63 0,58 2469 4 2,32

File

krishu said:
Hi,

I packed an xls file to a zip file but obviously the program just sort of renamed it ... don't ask me ...

Cheers
Christian.

Hi, It is a xls file but as it has a .zip extension Windows lounches the zip routine and then discovers it is NOT a zip file.
You can open it "manually" by clcicking on file , then open with..... Windows ecxel viewer.......computers.......
:bawling:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.