• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Time for another Schuro-Reichelt group buy?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
tschrama said:
One couple of CS8412 digital receivers would fit my bill ... is that possible?
Are you talking about the CS8412 from Reichelt at 16.20 Euro each? Is that cheap?

I asked for some price quotes from the Danish Crystal distributor some time ago. I can't get the 8412 (it's obsolete), but the CS8415A is a lot cheater than 16.20...

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen

Hello,

I would put your orders there and ship it to ONE of you. So You have no trouble talking to them (in German...).

Schuro is always very busy. But I always got my orders correctly. I ordered two weeks ago and got the parcel within one week, the same with Reichelt.

You would have to make two lists (one schuro, one reichelt) and prepay to me via international bank transfer (no fees within EU). All depends on how much it is altogether.

BTW, CS8414 is much cheaper at schuro than the (older) CS8412 at reichelt. Both are told to be pin-compatible. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Schuro does not sell everything, but always cheaper than reichelt.
They also have SOIC-2-PDIP adapters for 2 Euros now (e.g. AD8610/20 into odd CD-Players ...)

BTW TDA1543N (doededac www.dddac.de) is 0.75 Euros at Reichelt.

Cheers
Christian.

Hello,

Mr Rother at Schuro is always very busy so he did not put them on the website yet.

You may see some pictures at www.ub-audio.com (you may order the PCBs there, too) of Ulrich Böhmke who designs most of the kits sold by schuro. I built the Hiamp100 (kind of gainclone) and the volume control (PGA2310) until now. I built the latter one in 2003 and it is at schuro's website since a few weeks only ...

http://www.ub-audio.com/produkte.htm scroll down.

As I understood Reichelt orders are no problem for you. So I will limit my offer to a Schuro group buy, right?

Cheers
Christian.

Reichelt.......

Hi All,

I got this reply from Reichelt today:

Dear Sir,

thank you for your interest in our products. We would give you some
information about the shipping to
great britan.

our payment conditions are: payment in advance
Credit cards are at moment not accepted.

minimal order for export: EUR 50,00

term to deliver: ex works

further details for shipping charges: per package
EUR 6,65
per kilogram
EUR 0,51
0,8%
insurance of value

If you make the order online via internet,
please make a notice in field >BEMERKUNG< that you want to order by payment
in advance "Vorauskassenzahlung
gewünscht".

We hope, we could help you, and are looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards
Reichelt Elektronik

PS: In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
telephone: 04422/955-142 fax-no.: 04422/955-212

I would really like to know how the international money transfer works. We have online transfers in the UK, but seems to only cater for Sterling (GBP). One good argument for the Euro!! :)

Any advice on this gratefully received!!!

Cheers

Jon

I wonder if they are genuine IR or clones from Harris etc?

This is different from time to time you order. They doesn´t supply the same manufacturer every time. The only way to find out is to call them at the day you order and ask what they will deliver. I called them a few times until they told to have IR in stock, then ordered, and got IR.

If not too late and/or inconvenient for the group, I would like to participate. Someone will have to receive my payment (PayPal) and forward the parts to Australia.

I would like to have:
Qty 10 - TDA1543N
Qty 4 - CS8412CP
Qty 10 - SN75179BP

Please let me know if someone is agreeable to this.

krishu said:
Hello,

Mr Rother at Schuro is always very busy so he did not put them on the website yet.

As I understood Reichelt orders are no problem for you. So I will limit my offer to a Schuro group buy, right?

Cheers
Christian.

Since the minimum order from Reichelt from abroad is 50 € (and maybe someone only needs the parts that he can't find at Schuro) I'd still include Reichelt in the group buy, if possible.

Cheers

Andrea

Since the minimum order from Reichelt from abroad is 50 € (and maybe someone only needs the parts that he can't find at Schuro) I'd still include Reichelt in the group buy, if possible

Hello,

I really do not mind. As long as I get ONE pre-paymant and will forward the stuff to only ONE person per supplier (i.e. one for schuro, one for reichelt) I am glad to help you.

Cheers
Christian.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.