• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Time for another Schuro-Reichelt group buy?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
UK Order

Hi Andrea,

I will get the UK orders together over the next couple of weeks.

I'll be checking here and on the UK Aleph X thread so I can keep up with what's going on.

All UK DIYAudio members - I'll set up a WIKI in the next couple of days with all the details etc. Stay tuned! :)

Cheers

Jon :smash:

Re: Hi Andrea

Audiofanatic said:

This is great news.
If you succeed, please let us know!

I need a few!

Best regards,

Audiofanatic ;)

Bad news about it... price got quite higher.. probably not worth the extra effort.

CS8412G version at NT$550 each
AD825AQ, no stock
2SK389V + 2SJ109V, NT$150/pair
2SK170BL + 2SJ74BL at NT$40/pair
2SA970, NT$20
2SC2240, NT$20

no stock TDA1545 now.
To ship by airmail about at NT$200

Cheers

Andrea

PS I'll ask if he sells 2sk389v or BL alone..

Hello Jon,
a few suggestions:

- A alternative (and much cheaper) source for CS8412 has been found, along with other items that might be interesting, see my last posts.

-The group buy is also for Schuro, that has gorgeous prices on items such as 2SK389, Wima caps and so on...

Can you help me setting a wiki page for the remaining part of the group buy?

Cheers

Andrea

WIKI

Certainly....

Andrea, just email me a word document with how you want it set up and I'll set up the WIKI. It was a bit hit and miss, but I think the UK page is reasonably clear!! ;)

Perhaps we could look at pricing some of the big AX caps from Schuro........................

Catch you later.

Jon

alternative (and much cheaper) source for CS8412 has been found

this is a very good idea....

Did you (or does anybody else) manage to find out what a tubed quantity of MOSFETs would be? I might increase my order a bit

I don´t know if there is a tubed quantity, once i rdered 50 and got them in a bag. Why don´t you write them an email, those people at Reichelt are able to answer in english.

Wiki is up

Thanks to Jonclancy now also the wiki for the Schuro/Reichelt group buy is up.

All the orders must be put there, as it is difficult and very time consuming to hunt them in the posts

If you don't find the items you'd like to buy you can add them editing the wiki, taking care not to delete other people's orders!

ETA for deadline .. I'd say February 14th or so...maybe a week more, depending on requests and opinions.

Cheers

Andrea

Confirmations still needed....

Looking back in this thread I am a bit surprised that noone of these who expressed interest in the group buy (also indicating what they would need) did edit the wiki inserting their order (of course if they are still willing to take part)...

tschrama, richeros, Audiofanatic, jeff mai, Raka, where art thou;) ?

Cheers

Andrea

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.