• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Time for another Schuro-Reichelt group buy?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys,

Sorry to be a pain, but would it be possible to hold on with the Reichelt order until Monday 15th? I am waiting for a response back for a quote on some IRFP240 and IRFP9240 from a UK company, I expect them to respond on Monday. If this quote is as good as I think it will be then I will not need to order from Reichelt. However, they may turn me down.

Many thanks

Re: e-mail addy

mozfet said:
Hi, not certain how your going to contact those with bits in the wiki, like me frinstance, but my e-mail addy is fiveseven_NO_SPAM@another.com removing the _NO_SPAM bit first.

Mozfet:D

I planned to use the forum email system, but since you don't have the email button enabled I appreciate that you posted your email here.

Another thing that I should know to estimate shipping costs is where you (and of course all the others) live ;)

Cheers

Andrea

PS Today is the last day for ordering, tomorrow when I access the wiki it will be considered as definitive, then I will ask to confirm some data (country, payment method, etc) and will send the total to each.

Grr, the company just called me back to confirm and said that it will be tomorrow when I get the quote. Why couldn't they just reply to the message I sent them and it would have saved a day?

So the upshot of this is that I need a bit more time :( Also, I am unable to edit the wiki due to security settings on my computer. To avoid any more delay to everybody else, I ask that you go ahead as planned, but that I can email Andypairo using the email button on the forum and that if I have not responded by 5pm UK GMT time 16 March then to go without me.

Really sorry.

One question for jonclancy - what if genuine parts are not available for some of the items? Is that part of the order to be held and distributed when the parts come in?

Ok guys, time is over.
As soon as I get shipping quotes I'll send every non-UK member a confirmation mail with the total amount due.

Edit: UK members please refer to Jonclancy

Once I receive the payments (or their proof, receipts, etc) I will send out the orders.

Note for Bas Horneman : since the toroids you need are way much heavier than the rest of the purchase I will ask krishu if he can ship them directly to you: making a package heavier than 5 kg travel to Italy and then to Netherlands would probably be veeery expensive. Will let you know.

Cheers

Andrea

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.