• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Time for another Schuro-Reichelt group buy?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello Andrea,
Andypairo said:
Hello Cheff,
today I shipped your pack with Priority mail. Since it costed less than what I assumed your "quote" of the extra expense is automatically filled.

Thank you very much for all !

I will contact you as soon as I receive the parts.

And on behalf of all of us, very warm thanks for taking the pain and time to have made it possible :up::up::up:

Cheers

Re: Arrived

CheffDeGaar said:
Hi Andrea,

Just to say I received my parts today in perfect shape :D How quick !

Thanks a lot for all !!!! :up: And I hope everything will be OK for all the others group buy members.

Cheers

Wow! I'm amazed how fast did they travel!

Am I the only one who is so slow at receiving packs? :bawling: I'm waiting for a pack from the Netherlands that has been sent more than 2 weeks ago and for another one from Germany...not to say that I had to run after the pack from Reichelt to get it... next time the postman arrives :dead: :smash:

Cheers

Andrea

Re: Re: Arrived

Andypairo said:

Wow! I'm amazed how fast did they travel!

Am I the only one who is so slow at receiving packs? :bawling: I'm waiting for a pack from the Netherlands that has been sent more than 2 weeks ago and for another one from Germany...not to say that I had to run after the pack from Reichelt to get it... next time the postman arrives :dead: :smash:

Cheers

Andrea

Well, I must confess I wasn't prepared for such speed ;) Was in holidays in Italy last summer, and even with priority mail, our postcards took two weeks to reach France :xeye: ;)
Maybe the good luck is just going on :cool:

Cheers

Hi Andrea,

the package arrived safely today! Many thanks! I have opened it, but not everything as I will do that tomorrow with the anti-static strap on.

UK Order members: Please let me know by email how you would like me to post your parts (apart from in the jiffy bag!!). Do you want "Signed For" next day, or just First Class??

I don't think I have seen so many TDA1543!! :xeye: I think I'd be able to heat the house with that lot stacked up!!!!!! ;)

More very soon.

Cheers

Jon :D

Schuro troubles..

Today I got a message from Christian, it seems that
Schuro doesn't answer to his emails too :smash: and the phone number he has is not up to date.

Does anybody have their phone number and might help us sorting things out? It would be a very bad thing:smash: to give up now... imagine the mess wit the refunds:dead:

Any help will be really appreciated.

Cheers

Andrea

As long as someone other in germany has the money and did the order, it will not help if i stick in as second person. In case i should order, i need the information what to order and i will try. There is a valid real world adress of Mr.Rother, and next step woul be the one who ordered writes real world mail to Mr. Rother.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.