Something to say.......Anything!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Holy cow. In one paragraph you managed to use 3.5 terms I am scratching my head over. Interesting considering I've been in construction most of my years. :D

Falt (ish) - which I hoping is just a typo.........correct!!!

sarking - ? See: Sarking - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

snow-boards - Here, kids ride them down hills. See here (originally made of wood, hence 'boards' in backwoods such *** here in Scotland!
National Plastics - FASCIA BOARDS/18mm Plain Fascia Lightoak/Snow & Tile Guard System Galvanised ***SPECIAL OFFER*** - Guttering | Cladding | Workwear | plastic guttering suppliers | rubber roofing |Buy Gutters | Decking

guttering - presumed to be equivalent of eavestroughs?....CORRECT

Well,

I told her tonight that she had two choices (1) set down with me and work it out amicably, or (2) contest the divorce and fight it out.

She laid down to take her evening nap before staying up all night.

If I don't post here again, look for me in the news under obituaries (No, I'm not the one that would do anything. However, she is mentally unstable.)

Where's Waldo

Spekaing of meth labs, I heard the other day that Eastern TN is one of the leading areas in the USA for meth lab busts. Yesterday they busted a couple of people with "An active Meth Lab in the turnk of their car". Must have been "Shake and Bake".

On the other hand, it is not exactly the war zone some areas are so I won't complain too loudly.

What part of KY?

NE TN isn't too far from WVAor KY. I've drove to Charleston W. VA, packed up my step daughter and drove back in one day. Lexington looks like about the same drive.

About 3 hrs north of you... next to Huntington, in Ashland at the corner of the state. We travel down to Ashville NC a lot to chase around the Mtns.of NC

Sorry to hear of your travails

John L.

Well, I'm still here. She is refusing to accept that it is happening. I guess it is going to be more difficult than I had expected.

John,

Do you take 77, or another route?

Once you are on I81, you can take I26 east and pass through Johnson City. It's is 60 miles west of Asheville NC.

Do you ride a bike? If so have you been to Tail of a Dragon?

Route

Well, I'm still here. She is refusing to accept that it is happening. I guess it is going to be more difficult than I had expected.

John,

Do you take 77, or another route?

Once you are on I81, you can take I26 east and pass through Johnson City. It's is 60 miles west of Asheville NC.

Do you ride a bike? If so have you been to Tail of a Dragon?

I've driven the Tail, but only in a car. I'm not a biker, but from friends I know, lots of biker deaths on that ride...:eek: I can see why

We take 23 south from here, thru SW Va. to I26... pretty much a straight shot. Only take 77 if we're heading further east into Va. or central NC

hmmmm. Say anything?

Okay!

Long ago, I "invented" some marvels.

1. I circumvented the laws of physics and obtained perpetual motion with my very own design!
Here's the proof: Fake Physics in Secondlife, funny :-D - YouTube

2. Now this one is very hi-tech. It's my ****- booster. It has a high power motor, a big compressor, an analogue meter and awesome system monitoring panel etc.

Something very essential and handy to irritate your family, friends, pets without fail.

A completely free demonstration available at : Turbo Farter - A Hi-Tech Fart Booster with Fart Compressor and Powerful Fart Amplifier :-D - YouTube

3. Next comes a very innovative design. A poop-car. No fuel needed.

If you want to test-drive my car, check out:
Poop Car. Just Poop and drive. No Fuel needed. :-D - YouTube

Hope this is enough for the day. ( I need more coffee!)

happy Halloween to all. :)

Yea, the Tail is no place to ride on weekends. Some weekdays it's ok. It used to be that if a bike was in an accident they were the only one involved. About 10 years ago it started getting popular with the car crowd and things went downhill. I don't go there anymore.

Fortunaltely there are lots of other nice roads around here, like highway 421 "The Snake" out from Elizabethton to Shady valey.

OK, you go through Pikeville. That is as far as I've been on 23 from Johsnon city.

diyAudio Moderator Emeritus
Joined 2001
I guess you would need a receiving system on the Bluetooth, although it's hard to imagine that increasing size all that much.

Maybe in-the-ear hearing aids require a moment and a little skill to put on, while Bluetooth marketing decided that instantaneous application will sell better?

Why is it that a hearing aid should be ultra small and inconspicuous, but a Bluetooth phone can just be a pinky-sized gizmo clipped over the ear?
Along the lines of what Gimp said.
A hearing aid is a tool to help deal with a deficiency so should be hidden as to not be seen as a weakness.
A Bluetooth is almost a status symbol so shoud be worn with pride and pomp.

But you already knew that. :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.