Something to say.......Anything!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Pop used to say "Prepare for the worst and hope for the best".

I am neither an optimist nor a pessimist. I prefer to see the world as it is.

It looks like after two weeks she is finally coming to her senses and accept what is going to happen. We are starting to negotiate at a level that I think is reasonable.

She wants 6 months to move out. It will take at least two months for the court process plus another months or so to get her settlement out of my 401k, so another month after that would be at least 3 months.

I think that four will be reasonable. Weather is going to suck through February so if it stretches out a little I have no problem as long as the final is by the first of March 1, I can deal with it.

We generally say good morning at work when we come in. There are four engineers in my cube.

Three of us were here when the fourth walked in and said "Good morning, it looks like a beautiful day".

I responded "Good morning".

2nd engineer - "Good Morning".

3rd engineer - "Go suck an egg!"

Man, I love working here.

Now these are going to be fun...Get your soldering irons out boys

I do design work on two way radios. We make 10 pound mobile radios that go in the trunk of cop cars. I asked why they are stuffed full of 0204 components when most of the PC board is empty real estate. All my prototype designs use 0805's or larger, hand soldered with real lead.

The answer.....because they are the cheapest size, due to cell phone production volumes. Well, 0102's and 00501's are already in phones, so they are next.

On the flip side of this. I was just informed that my last day of employment will be 12-31-13 or 3-31-14, they haven't decided which yet.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.