98.3 KB · Views: 1,399
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Re: dimensions etc ....

dukekiong said:
nice work!

whats the dimension of the pcbs?

with tt we can design/purchase a suitable chassis in anticipation. hahaha . . .

spavleski will answer you soon , for sure ;
I just have no pcbs or files handy ..........

Badge said:
You guys have done some great adapting. I thought I was finished with the LDR preamp and you take it a big step further. Will you be offering the PC boards?

coincidence ?

;)

just posted ..........

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
TO BEEAMP ........ or not to BEEAMP ?

:rofl:

Guiness just asked interesting question - is it possible to use PSM LS + Buff in B2 manner ........

interesting question - even if I have thoughts about that possibility - I didn't expected that anyone can be interested ........

OK - Lego time .........

if you use PSM in unbalanced mode ( just 2 + 2 LDRs) , you can feed in parallel 2 + 2 buffers ( 2/channel) , introducing fixed attenuator ( two resistors ) between PSM and 2 of them ;

in that manner you'll have unbalanced PSM , with one stereo full throttle buffered out , and one stereo attenuated buffered out .

if you use PSM in balanced mode ( 4+4 LDRs ) and you need two sets of balanced outs , you must use two buffer pcbs ...... having 4+4 buffers ; 4 will be full throttle ( stereo balanced buffered out) and 4 will be fixed attenuated ( stereo balanced attenuated buffered out) .

in each case - you can set desired level of attenuation with any crappy pot between PSM and buffer stage , and later exchange it to set pair of resistors per leg .

I feel like I'm 5 yr young again ....... Lego is funnnnn :rofl:

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Re: Re: dimensions

spavleski said:

Hi there :clown:

PCB01 85 mm X 118 mm

PCB02 88 mm X 174 mm

Zen, please confirm by real measuring...this is taken from PC by measuring right on the screen.;)

;)

too-mo-row ...........

now I can exactly same as you ....... or scrolling in da pcb proggie with cursor ........
naah .... it's too late for any measuring .....