Pass Labs Xs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
didnt pick up on this at first, Jacco, but i like it. You know, me slow, me no understand.

No, because with everything you know, there will be another, larger and unanswered question behind it. You shall be wrong about the answer to that, untill you find the answer. Once known that, there is yet another question behind it, ad infinitum, untill you are in Full Possesion of Knowledge. Not yet quite there yet.The acceptance of that primes me for learning, but also includes that I am wrong all the time. Not about everything though.

PKI,
all i can tell you is that it is a Hansel and Gretel thing. The fun is in the adventure. I am actually trying to find way out, but cant seem to locate the door:D

PKI

Joined 2011
Paid Member
Buzz, stay a little bit longer plz, I will be at chaple hill in a couple of months and want my mind to be blown, as promised ;-). I will start flexing my brain(at least what I have left :), to really catch up and have my monkey guesses more educated :)

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I think that we should consider renaming this thread "Pass Xs Pub"......

Attachments

• Leprechaun green beer.jpg
    Leprechaun green beer.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
Rightly so, buyers of the top-dollar drawer do not favor their items on nude display at the giftshop bottom shelf.

On the other hand, fur coats are interesting only if the hurd recognises the animal outside, or outside animal.

(con-fck-you's uncle of Chinese restaurant in CanCun't barrio says : beware of pro-phat bearthing gifty words, if he raps tongue around several enchiladas)

Last edited:
Actually, I just finished watching Maximella, the lezzy vampire slayer.

Loosely based on Claydon's '09 epic work, but filmed in an art-decoish setting, very mondain and plushy storyline (sponsored by Kleenex, so I gathered).
A masterpiece of cinematography, and highly relaxing.

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/anal...rch-preamplifier-part-ii-714.html#post3380355

May I remind you that whaley spent a lot of time monitoring the skunks of A'dam.
(& wanders off across Frisco all night, after each Simovich limo service drop-off)
A large part of the gay female circle has elements of Tran-Sylvia.

For Xs info, takes patience and sticking a finger through the cage, hoping it will be squeezed for ripeness.
Are you leaking next bond film. Goldfish.

Are you leaking ?

My long-experience with Papa is that things turn out way simpler than initially thought. (simpler not interchangeable with simple)

Another acquired finding, from observations over recent decades, is that the most basic and least pretentious often better describes the most complexed of matters. (cerebral jump : in time, gossip tabloids and low-budget movies indeed show reality clearer than e.g. the NYT and Oscar winners. MiB)

Example, the Xs shows plates and wires (few plates, many wires)
You find the aluminum plates interesting, but not the wires that run directly from each pole (much more on the 300, than in the Xs-150)
Xs for X-Special, or X-simple ?

(more the type to stand in line at the box office, in a trenchcoat with a skunk fragrance, looking at bottoms)

Last edited:
You still have some J313/K2013 then ?
jacco vermeulen. Post #94 by Zen Mod showed the clearest picture of the PCB entitled "Concept Amp R0, 2009 Pass Labs; Made in U.S.A. Each of the twenty above TOSHIBA Complementary Enhancement MOSFETS MAY reside on its private small heat sinks thereon. At the center of this PCB appears to be an interesting find. There are many resistors lying in the plane of the PCB; but most importantly note those 6 upright rectangular components [ black] among them. Each rectangular component has 6 legs; clearly labeled on the PCB as G [2] and D [2] Thus each rectangular component MAY be comprised of two similar or complementary TO-92 JFETS; glued together; possibly for optimal thermal tracking and/or boosting Idss.

Best regards

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.