Pass Labs Xs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
me too , but somehow publicly X-rayin' things which my Pa (and not your ordinary Nelson) choose to be silent about , is not plaisire anymore

not to mention that stealing from NP is somewhat (weird or not ) more appropriate than stealing from Wayne

so - no stealing this time .... even my Babelfishing became solitude biz last few years , from same reason .....

and there is one alienating fact ( at least I think it is there ) for Mighty Moi - not enough usage of Shunt Regs in it :clown:

they really need someone to open them eyes :rofl:

whatever - do you think thaty XS preamp can be stripped to bare enough , to spot bones , without all that mumbojumbo for Greedy Buying Snobs ?

Last edited:
Papa somewhere mention them , in broader context

are they in XS or not , I don't know

at least not certainly

edit: and yes , I still feel hysteric whenever modulated cascode drop me on the scull :rofl:
Thanks Zen Mod. Cascode Modulation showed up in the FW article " Zen Variations 9" . Cascode Local Feedback [CFL] showed up in the Xs amp literature for its Front End. Do the two aforementioned cascode terms mean the same?

me too , but somehow publicly X-rayin' things which my Pa (and not your ordinary Nelson) choose to be silent about , is not plaisire anymore

not to mention that stealing from NP is somewhat (weird or not ) more appropriate than stealing from Wayne

so - no stealing this time .... even my Babelfishing became solitude biz last few years , from same reason .....

and there is one alienating fact ( at least I think it is there ) for Mighty Moi - not enough usage of Shunt Regs in it :clown:

they really need someone to open them eyes :rofl:

whatever - do you think thaty XS preamp can be stripped to bare enough , to spot bones , without all that mumbojumbo for Greedy Buying Snobs ?

I been screening that recently too. Jacco, where are the high res?

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Merely interested in the SiC part.

(hey, I'll adress Mr Colburn as dad if it helps)

somehow I have impression that Wayne would be even less interested in adopting Big Dutchie Whale , than Pa is interested in adopting annoying Court Jester

:p

Thanks Zen Mod. Cascode Modulation showed up in the FW article " Zen Variations 9" . Cascode Local Feedback [CFL] showed up in the Xs amp literature for its Front End. Do the two aforementioned cascode terms mean the same?

beware of the Danaians that bare gifts ; sometimes same thing can be named with several names , sometimes several thing can have same name

we are on thin ice there - knowing much , but not all ; I remember several occasions where I thought that NP made something ....... but he made it much much more simpler than anyone can dream.

he is great Lego Master (with well deserved smile all around the head) , so whatever I say , I'm probably wrong

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
just when we thought that we finally discovered very frontiers of his Papawakooness , here we go again .....

Attachments

• smesna.gif
    smesna.gif
    16 KB · Views: 242
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.