Pass Labs Xs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I think we could probably know the exact schematic and not get it to sound like the Xs. There is more to it than part on a schematic. F6 should have taught you that. HAve you built yours yet? IT is really nice amp. Own peculiar but attractive sound. So many variables in such a simple amp. I get discouraged thinking about how many variables are in Xs. How long has he been prototyping this one?

Paw-Wow is probably more like an X-rated producer.
Hasn't finished one flic, but already reading new scripts and oil-checking new stars on the ornament, in his tipi.

Oh sorry, I meant hold auditions. (English so difficult, and I shouldn't watch Debbie does Phoenix while typing)

Checking oil in Xs thread. Thats interesting perspective on amp building.

why is socio(pathic) side of musical business so amusing
Checking oil.

Also goes for blue-t oil.

(As this is among friendlies : some assume that swapping a line around and exchanging a word is for the sake of accuracy. While the poster merely wondered, for amusement sake, how many lines it would take to induce an ostentatious response instead of a pragmatic one. Only 1, the initial main topic in the example case was to learn by the ability to admit wrongs. :clown: )

I think we could probably know the exact schematic and not get it to sound like the Xs. There is more to it than part on a schematic. F6 should have taught you that. HAve you built yours yet? IT is really nice amp. Own peculiar but attractive sound. So many variables in such a simple amp. I get discouraged thinking about how many variables are in Xs. How long has he been prototyping this one?
buzzforb. I agree wholeheartedly with you. I'll send you a PM re F6.

Also goes for blue-t oil.

(As this is among friendlies : some assume that swapping a line around and exchanging a word is for the sake of accuracy. While the poster merely wondered, for amusement sake, how many lines it would take to induce an ostentatious response instead of a pragmatic one. Only 1, the initial main topic in the example case was to learn by the ability to admit wrongs. :clown: )

Jacco,
You make me think to much.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.