• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 amp Australian parts GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sorry to all for disappearing on you - I have been insanely busy which I did not anticipate at the start of this GB. I have to go away for 24hrs now but after then I will spend some time updating the spreadsheet and will price up total amounts for each of you - this means at that point (or a little after) the GB is closed!

Hi BlueFusion

I hope I have'nt left this too late (I had filled out an interest form early this month without being a DiyAudio forum member).

So I'll give it another shot with all details clearer this time round.
I would like to order total parts to make two O2 amps, ie

2 - PCB (not ordered from olli).
4 - Batteries.
2 - Enclosures (could you please arange this, as which enclosure to order is unclear to me from e14's website).
2 - Wallwarts.
2 - Front Panels (including machining from you're mate).(Is there a rear panel that needs maching).
2 - Sets of low noise resistors.
Express shipping for two sets of parts to make two O2 amps to 3142 Vic.

My pesonal contact details are on the Interest form.
If there are any important details I have missed could you please contact me, even a text message will do.

Thankyou in advance for all the effort you have put in, and with my order there is no hurry so try not to stress out especially concerning the amount of basically volentary work you have been putting in.

Cheers Enrico.

checked the google doc, as stated, definitely no need for a wallwart, i have plenty of diy power supplies and i will case one of them up for a nicer look, this is going to be a present. whats the damage on the enclosure now with the numbers we are at? i have no need for express shipping, i have plenty of projects to keep me busy.

thanks for your efforts, no hurry from this end

I also had filled out an interest form early this month without being a DiyAudio forum member.

I would like to order total parts to make two O2 amps, ie:

2 - PCB (have not ordered from olli).
2 - Enclosures (could you please arrange this, as which enclosure to order is unclear to me from e14's website).
2 - Front Panels (including machining from your mate)
2 - Sets of low noise resistors.
Shipping for two sets of parts to make two O2 amps to WA.

If there are any important details I have missed could you please contact me.

Thank you in advance for all the effort you have put in, appreciated.
(sorry for the copy and past but it was just easy for me)

IMPORTANT: At least one user has already reported a bad MOSFET (Q1) which was likely damaged by ESD. It's really important to follow the tips about handling and soldering the MOSFETs in the Circuit Board Construction section.

It's also important the MOSFETs be handled and packaged properly when they're divided up and sent out to the group buyers.

Thanks for the heads up! I'm sure there are a few noobs here (like me) to which every piece of advice is important.

Might be a good idea to post it in Ollie's main GB thread.

Please do!
Less to worry about then. An extra $6-ish to you it is.
(Assuming you meant an extra $2 each.)
Done - I don't have numbers for you for batteries, enclosures or wallwart.

For those in countries with 220 - 240 VAC line voltage please see post 712 in the PCB Group Buy thread. It appears 12 VAC transformers won't work. I'm revising the BOM and have already revised the O2 Details article.
Cheers - I'm looking at this now which though a lot more expensive will do the job.
Unfortunately for everyone that means an increased cost of about $23 for the wallwart. Sorry but I haven't found an alternative source than jaycar.

whats the damage on the enclosure now with the numbers we are at?
$17.25

Just wondering if the spreadsheet had been updated yet - if it has It doesn't look like I made it on for some reason :s Thanks for all your hard work BlueFusion!
Updating right now.

Attn all:
I do apologise for my somewhat unannounced absence - this is a consequence of the nature of my study and work and I didn't plan for it.
As the PCB GB is closed I'm now closing this GB too!
Grand totals are as follows:
~55 parts orders
~35 pcbs (through me)
~95 batteries
~44 enclosures
~40 wallwarts
~48 front panels
~13 resistor kits
7? low noise resistor kits
and a whole lot else.

I'm going to be spending several hours this evening checking figures and producing a custom order total for all 34 of us that ordered.
I will be updating the online spreadsheet over the evening so keep checking and if it's still wrong a few hours from this post please let me know.
Payment by bank transfer would be magnificent. Since these details are somewhat sensitive, I will post my aus mobile phone number - text me with your username and I will reply with the necessary details.
If you must pay by paypal - so be it - but you bear the fees.
:)
Those of you who are international - even you NZ'ers - I need to get a more specific quote for shipping which unfortunately will be based on weight and your particular location, so I may have to over-bill you and refund the difference.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.