• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

non-profit ver.3 TDA1541a DAC for limited budget diyers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi,

since when I was sick.

some testing or sad experience funished already.

1541/1541a need capacitors for coupling. For many testing result MKP was very good performance because of low loss.

I try another capacitors which was tin foil. 0.1uf(torlance within 1%) & test sound more clear & detail.

For all still waiting my DAC diyers. I will follow same nos of the TIN foil Capacitors for them to upgrade( free ). This Tin Foil capacitors( Made in France) was expensive but really good performance.

take a look for the photos & compare size of the tube. pls remember this was 100V capacitors only!

thx

thomas

Attachments

• ·Ó¤ù 009.jpg
    ·Ó¤ù 009.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 631
Thomas,
First off, I am very happy that you are back home and on your way to recovering. I hope you have a quick recovery and are back to yourself soon.

I see that many people have received e-mails from you about their orders. I still haven't received a response to the many e-mails I have sent the past few months. Can you please check your inbox for the e-mails from me, and please respond as to the status of my parts.

Thanks for your time,
Donovan

hi Donovan,

First, many thanks for your consent about my condtion.

since my yahoo account looks too long time hadn't login & some emails were missing. BUt I still checking now. they accumulate several months I need some time to clear for them. My health looks not allow I continous work too long time. But I will continous clear for them.

Donovan,

I was checking Menno's order & contact for the tube buffer factory. They send the protype of my final ( total was fourth version) in my home already when I was in hospital.

Pls send missing item I need post back to u in my email box.

I will do it for U tonght.

mny thanks.

Actually when I was in Hospital. There had some prepare PCB sample was send to me already but I had't check!

photos was fourth version( final version of the 5687 CF).

thx

thomas

Attachments

• 5687 cf.jpg
    5687 cf.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 544
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.