• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

non-profit ver.3 TDA1541a DAC for limited budget diyers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
korben69 said:
Mine is for sale, same price I've paid for it + shipping.
Full balanced, control board, selector, options, tube buffer parts included except PCB.
Too many projects so little time...
PM if you're interested.

Hope Thomas will recover soon.

Hi,

I'm pretty much interested in your offer, but cannot contact you via mail, because I didn' t post enough here in the forum.:bawling:
So I try it this way, if its still to have, you could try to contact me via mail.

And of course all the best for Thomas...

greets,

Juergen

Thomas,

How are you, hope you will recover soon.
If you are able please inform me about my order……

Regards,

Menno Keizer

Attachments

• e7ca91cb.jpg
    e7ca91cb.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 626
Still missing...

1° - 2 boards, pic in Post #1333 : 2 boards at the right bottom.
2° - In Xaudiox Post #1681, the 2 boards located at the left bottom, right to the TDA and below selection board (pic n°3).
3° - Tube buffer PCB.

I've sell my DAC but the new owner will enjoy with those parts ! ;)

Regards

Hello to all,

Thank you all for sharing your information!
I've been in contact with Thomas's brother he will be the one answering the mails for Thomas while he is recovering from colonic cancer.

I'm sure he will read this last few threads as well and that might be helpfull for him to get a good picture on everyones orders.

For thomas I hope he will fully recover!

And maybe his brother can solve our "little" problem.

Regards, Menno

Selling DAC

Hi Julien.
If you still are selling, please contact me.
Regards, Lars :)
lmittet[att]gmail[dot]com

Julien_M [Find more posts by Julien_M]
diyAudio Member

United States

Post #1873
Hey guys,

I'm selling my v4 SE DAC kit with transformers and some part upgrades.
Please contact me via e-mail if interested.

System
Gallery
IP: 63.89.29.xxx
Old Post 04-16-2008 08:51 PM
Quote:

hi all friend,

sorry to nt contact longer time regarding for my colonic disease.

I had two times of operatio & now still under treatment. But I can left hospital & back to home for rest now.

Some of friends who ordered my DAC I will post to them this several days with some parts & PCB because before I rest in hospital some previous project still process.

such as the tube PCB.

they send several to me already. I will test & call the print now.

All the buyers I still not posted to them will send to them with this PCB & extra film caps for 1541a. ( This film & foil caps was very expensive).

thx

thomas

Attachments

• ·Ó¤ù 001.jpg
    ·Ó¤ù 001.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 685
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.